• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hey all,

I'm a diehard blue from Australia, currently living in Colombia. Coming across with my gf (it'll be her first time in the UK) for a week and a half in August for a mate's wedding - it'll be my first time back since I used to live there 7-8 years ago. Unfortunately, the football gods have conspired against me and we're away at the Molineux the only game week of the season we'll be there for. I've already sent an email to the club and they reckon it'll be near impossible to get tickets into the away end, as they go on sale to season ticket holders first. I've been dreaming of dragging Laura to an Everton league game since I first moved over to Colombia and I'd be devastated if we couldn't swing it during the trip. Are there any season ticket holders on here who aren't planning to head to Wolverhampton and would maybe fancy sorting a couple of tickets for us? It would mean the world. Could pay for them and pick em up on the Sat before when we're at Goodison for the Valencia friendly (or whatever else works best). Thanks so much, Tristan :)
bring me some Charlie over and I’ll get you seats in the dugout mate.

As I said on your thread, your best option is to contact Wolves & see if they’ve got any corporate seats. Wolverhampton is a working class club in a working class area, they won’t have prawn sandwich brigade flying in from all over. I’ve done it before. Called week before a game & got “£200” tickets in lounge with a meal for half price.

Wolves capacity is 31000, so our away allocation won’t be more that 3000. EFC has one of the best away followings in the league. 1st game of the season & fairly local, the chances of this dropping below maximum credits are zero.

As I said on your thread, your best option is to contact Wolves & see if they’ve got any corporate seats. Wolverhampton is a working class club in a working class area, they won’t have prawn sandwich brigade flying in from all over. I’ve done it before. Called week before a game & got “£200” tickets in lounge with a meal for half price.

Wolves capacity is 31000, so our away allocation won’t be more that 3000. EFC has one of the best away followings in the league. 1st game of the season & fairly local, the chances of this dropping below maximum credits are zero.
it only holds 31k? I thought they were going to make it a 40k ?

Oh great, this thread is back :)

I'll be making the long trip from Australia to Europe in September. Hoping to fly in to Liverpool to see our team at Goodison for the West Ham match now moved to Sunday September 16th.

Any Season Ticket holder looking to help?

While beggars can't be choosers, coming all the way from the other side of the world, I'm happy to pay for the best seat in the house. :)

Ideally, not getting wet would be great.

Oh great, this thread is back :)

I'll be making the long trip from Australia to Europe in September. Hoping to fly in to Liverpool to see our team at Goodison for the West Ham match now moved to Sunday September 16th.

Any Season Ticket holder looking to help?

While beggars can't be choosers, coming all the way from the other side of the world, I'm happy to pay for the best seat in the house. :)

Ideally, not getting wet would be great.

I'm away for the West Ham game so you're welcome to my ticket.
it's an Under 25, not sure if you can upgrade with the box office

I'm away for the West Ham game so you're welcome to my ticket.
it's an Under 25, not sure if you can upgrade with the box office
I’m a bit over 25. Ahem. Good question re asking though.
Where is your seat mate?
I believe tickets are available 3 weeks prior to the match itself?

Im sure yours will be lost in the post like most of yours/my away tickets last season haha
haha i had a nightmare over that last year as i know many other did, why they send season tickets out about 10/20 days before the season starts i dont know, you would think they would get it done and dusted soon as they were all sold