• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I am sorry that you have not received the ticket by today but I can only assume that it is stuck somewhere in the postal system due to the weather. The only proof I have of posting is a photo I took of the ticket, the envelope addressed to you and the postage receipt dated Wednesday, if you give me your mobile number or email address I will send photo to you.

In your last DM to me you say "We got post yesterday and today as normal and no ticket received" however in your previous DM yesterday you said "I didn't receive any post today."

At the time of selling you the ticket on Wednesday I offered you the choice of just first class stamp or next day delivery guaranteed, you chose not to pay the extra for next day delivery and so it is you who ultimately took the risk of it not getting there by today.

I am very disappointed that, before contacting me direct today, you have accused me of fraud and posted this for everyone to see. I have been a (albeit quiet) long standing member of this forum and bought and sold tickets many times before with no problems whatsoever.

I am certain your ticket will eventually turn up and you should see that the post mark should be Wednesday this week. Maybe we both should have been more cautious in using the post during a week of such bad weather.

Now I think we need to agree that it is not your fault that you have not received ticket (although maybe you should have opted for guaranteed delivery) but it is not my fault either (although i could have insisted you use guaranteed delivery). It is not particularly fair that either of us should be out of pocket and so would going 50/50 on the £30 loss be the fairest option and maybe we (and other forum members) be wary of using the post in bad weather or at short notice?

I also welcome comments from other members as what normally happens in situations like this.

Very fair mate, you didn’t have to offer the refund as it definitely wasn’t your fault. Sound of you to do so though.

@The Penalty Box Dancer you’ve just been extremely unlucky with the recent weather, as usually a first class posted letter would arrive within 48 hours.

Hi Evertonfriends!
My first registration here on GOT and I have a question for tickets ahead of the Merseysidederby.
You know best living in UK so I ask you at this forum.

I have bought an Everton membership and so have my friend. That means we can buy tickets some days before the release I have understood.
Looking at the derby, will there we a good chance of securing three tickets from tomorrow when fans with a tickethistory this season can buy?
What is the best solution for me? Two of us have membership and we went to the WH-game but not the third person. How may I get over three tickets when only one/person is allowed?

/Joel, Sweden

Hi Evertonfriends!
My first registration here on GOT and I have a question for tickets ahead of the Merseysidederby.
You know best living in UK so I ask you at this forum.

I have bought an Everton membership and so have my friend. That means we can buy tickets some days before the release I have understood.
Looking at the derby, will there we a good chance of securing three tickets from tomorrow when fans with a tickethistory this season can buy?
What is the best solution for me? Two of us have membership and we went to the WH-game but not the third person. How may I get over three tickets when only one/person is allowed?

/Joel, Sweden

Welcome lird.

So if you don’t have any purchase history this season, your chances of getting derby tickets through the club will be tough - it sounds like you have at least one credit for two of you from the WH game so you should be fine.

The third person however will need to buy a membership and probably buy a ticket for Brighton to get a credit, before tomorrow morning.

The tickets probably won’t last past tomorrow as they’ll all go to current ST holders buying extra tickets or members with 1 credit.

Other than that keep an eye out on here for spares are pay the insane StubHub prices.

In other news if anyone in Manchester City centre needs one for Brighton in the TB Row D I’m working here all week so have one adult spare for pick up.

Welcome lird.

So if you don’t have any purchase history this season, your chances of getting derby tickets through the club will be tough - it sounds like you have at least one credit for two of you from the WH game so you should be fine.

The third person however will need to buy a membership and probably buy a ticket for Brighton to get a credit, before tomorrow morning.

The tickets probably won’t last past tomorrow as they’ll all go to current ST holders buying extra tickets or members with 1 credit.

Other than that keep an eye out on here for spares are pay the insane StubHub prices.

Thankyou for the answer.

I could not buy more than one ticket even because me and my friend have been at the West Ham-game. It says: "Sorry, the following advantages can be purchased only once for contact xxxx xxxxxxxx"
Even because I have not bought any tickets on that account?

How bad??
Someone help me?

It seems to be sorted out now. I managed to buy another ticket about an hour after i wrote the message above. Dont know what was the reason behind that?
I am woundering if there is any tickets available until friday. As you said "Winslow89" it might be hard?