• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

It said that for me even though i selected a different seat from my season ticket one!
Yeah I moved our seats upto now it's 0 of 3 have been uploaded, it appears you store the ticket on your phone by the sounds of it! Got a warning message to tell me not to forget to store it on my mobile in order to access my ticket offline when it finally appears that is. Changed seats for Sunderland aswell but got the option for paper tickets which I didn't for Apollon Limassol! Hope they haven't cocked up again because Apollon Limassols been all blanked out for 2 or 3 days.

I'm aware this game isn't till November 2nd,however,would anyone be able to get me a Lyon away ticket please? Also,could someone advice me of the best way to travel to Lyon.

Cheers
Lincsefc

Well the mystery of my missing united tickets became clear today. Had to go and get them reprinted at Old Trafford.

However when I got in, someone was already sat in my seat. He told me Everton had sent my tickets to him and he used them to get in. He told me that the tickets didnt work as had been cancelled but the steward let him anyway!

Couldnt imagine Everton sending tickets out to the wrong people could ya!

Absolute idiots- dont know whats worse the box office or our results :(

I'm in exactly same boat mate- still no united ticket has arrived. Bought at box office on 1st day of sale only to be told not received yet and will need to be posted- this was last monday, you'll have it by Thurday she said- 2 days before the game, Ive still not received it, absolute joke.

I've rang 3 times this week including first thing this morning and on each occasion I've been told the last batch was sent last night, on my e ticketing it says not sent which I told the girl, they have been sent she said.

Ive been told to ring first thing in the morning, get added to the duplicate list and pick up at old trafford if not in tomorrows post.

Unbelievable how poor the box office are this season

Well the mystery of my missing united tickets became clear today. Had to go and get them reprinted at Old Trafford.

However when I got in, someone was already sat in my seat. He told me Everton had sent my tickets to him and he used them to get in. He told me that the tickets didnt work as had been cancelled but the steward let him anyway!

So a blue gets a ticket that he knows isnt his but used it anyway? thats lame

I got 2 City tickets sent to me over the space of a week.

It turned out the one sent to me first was meant for someone else so me being an honourable chap returned it to the box office.

Could say that, I was raging :) told him to as far I was concerned the tickets were stolen!

He told me everton sent them to him by accident but could be lying and could work for Royal Mail or something and hes nicked them. Wouldnt know really

So a blue gets a ticket that he knows isnt his but used it anyway? thats lame