• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Equally as annoying, my son, who is 10, doesnt have an email address on his account therefore I cant log in as him/request a new password as the option required is email address.

What a joke.

Hey everyone,

My wife and I will be in the UK for our honeymoon in August. We will actually need in Liverpool for the Stoke game on the 12th and wanted to get tickets to see it in person. I bought us the membership in the hopes to get the tickets in advance but when I emailed recently about when they become available since I never heard anything or received my membership I was told they were sold out and to try on stubhub. My question is how hard is it going to be for us to get tickets to this match? Thanks for any help you can provide!
Stub hub an option mate closer to time

Hey all,

Planning a trip to Goodison for the Dec. 16 match against Swansea and would rather grab tickets from here instead of Stubhub. If anyone has any leads, please let me know.

Thanks!

Booked my return train from Kent for the Stoke game, not a sniff of a match ticket despite getting this new membership, could anyone help please.

4 Blues are traveling from the States to watch Everton for the first time. We are hoping to find tickets to the September 9th game against Tottenham. Anyone have a few spares?
It might be worth getting memberships as they *normally* qualify for a ticket before general sale? I know it's £25 each, but as a % of your trip over and not wanting to miss out?

Throwing my name into the Stoke City ticket ring. Looking for two for my girlfriend and I. I'm an American blue (grew up playing keeper for an Everton affiliated club so basically I just wanted to be Tim Howard) trying to see my first live match.

I am gonna get my lad a ticket through my customer number, as I can't make it, would it count as a point for me or do I need to buy a adult ticket?

Throwing my name into the Stoke City ticket ring. Looking for two for my girlfriend and I. I'm an American blue (grew up playing keeper for an Everton affiliated club so basically I just wanted to be Tim Howard) trying to see my first live match.

keep your eyes open for stub hub mate

Hi,

there's 5 of us from Ireland meeting up in Liverpool for the Bournemouth game in September.

I bought a membership but can i purchase 5 tickets on it? What are the chances of getting general sale tickets?

Thanks