• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

okay thanks how does it work? Do I have to bid? Or put request on there ?
No the price will be quoted. For a lot of games it can be face value and your just pay an additional fee of a few quid. Just pick the tkts up on match day at bullens road end. Which game you over for ?

Agree with this, there was no "ticket bulletin" and I didn't see anything on social media as usual. I stumbled across it by chance and grabbed my ticket luckily before it sold out.

There's usually a PDF showing the on sale dates for the home games which they don't seem to have done for this season yet. It's pretty handy for setting reminders to get tickets as the on sale dates are fixed despite the fixtures getting moved around for TV
The PDF is here ---> http://www.evertonfc.com/content/ti.../~/media/0d48c70e26704d278fe931902a828093.pdf

Blues traveling 300 miles to get to Stoke game without a ticket! Paid for my train, then been let down on a match day ticket! Please if anyone hears of a spare DM me. Thanks all.

Blues traveling 300 miles to get to Stoke game without a ticket! Paid for my train, then been let down on a match day ticket! Please if anyone hears of a spare DM me. Thanks all.
If you've got your transport sorted just get to the ground handy & wait round park end box office. Often people selling spares there at last minute. But you should get something on Stubhub nearer to the date.

Any other ST holders having difficulty buying Europa tickets online today? I keep getting a message half in English and half in French telling me that the system isn't working properly yet.

Any other ST holders having difficulty buying Europa tickets online today? I keep getting a message half in English and half in French telling me that the system isn't working properly yet.
Got mine, had to print at home, no adding to Season Ticket option and I didn't get the Friends and Family option either.

Got mine, had to print at home, no adding to Season Ticket option and I didn't get the Friends and Family option either.

The system is now working for me but I have the same Friends and Family issue. Given my father's technical ability I'm going to have to order them for him but it will be very frustrating if they don't fix this before the season starts and one has to go through the process individually every time one buys a cup or away game.

Hey everyone,

My wife and I will be in the UK for our honeymoon in August. We will actually need in Liverpool for the Stoke game on the 12th and wanted to get tickets to see it in person. I bought us the membership in the hopes to get the tickets in advance but when I emailed recently about when they become available since I never heard anything or received my membership I was told they were sold out and to try on stubhub. My question is how hard is it going to be for us to get tickets to this match? Thanks for any help you can provide!