• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Is there actually a waiting list for semi final tickets in here? or are we just being very British. lol Can I join it please!

I'm hoping there might be a few season ticket holders who won't/can't make it down that weekend so fingers crossed a few of us non season ticket holders might get a sniff.

Anyone after club Wembley btw...

The included games are:

• All England Senior Home Internationals

• FA Cup Final

• Both FA Cup Semi Finals

• Capital One Cup Final

• Community Shield

• And the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final

Please follow this link to see the Club Wembley brochure which will give you a good outline of the membership: http://www.clubwembleybrochure.co.uk/

Additional benefits include:

• Access to all the bars, restaurants and lounge areas on the Club Wembley private members concourse

• Priority access to all the option events such as music concerts, NFL, League Play Off’s and Saracens rugby matches

• VIP quick entry to the stadium

• Complimentary train service

Membership starts from £1,732

£1800 At least you'd be guaranteed a ticket for the charity shield when we play in August!

You can also sell your tickets to other members.

This forum is full or weird and wonderful facts so does anyone know which ends of Wembley we've been at the last few times? In 2012 and 2009?

Is there any chance at all of getting two semi tickets for an overseas fan without ST, without any home game points or anything?
Would like to at least have the slightest of hope before booking plane and hotel :)

Is it any fun hanging around wembley or anything like that without a ticket?

Kind regards
Jacob, Denmark
@jacobskeel (twitter handle)

Thomas Cook is the best bet for overseas Blues. It'll cost you £300 though like, but it looks like that includes accomodation of some sort, so isn't too bad

https://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Wembley-Packages

Is there actually a waiting list for semi final tickets in here? or are we just being very British. lol Can I join it please!

I'm hoping there might be a few season ticket holders who won't/can't make it down that weekend so fingers crossed a few of us non season ticket holders might get a sniff.

If there is, I'm bloody first!! Thank god for not going the game on SAt!

If your going to Wembley I'd recommend sitting in the top tier, I went there for both games in 2009 and thought despite the height the view was great. I was one row away from the back last time up in the gods but still had an excellent view.