• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

The wife claims to be a Palace fan although has never been to a game, so looking for 2 tickets to the Palace game to treat her to a footballing masterclass :Blink:

I've got mine, I go to EVERY game. It's just a spare one I had for a mate who can't go due to work commitments.
O mate, i was talking in general, not about you or anyone else ...etc more a point about how some fans will moan you cant get on the ladder but another game is there for anyone who wants them...etc

Abit of a random question but me and the mrs has tickets in the accessible seating area as she is a blue badge holder and struggles to get around but now can’t make the game so I’m going to take my dad is it possible to change those tickets?

O mate, i was talking in general, not about you or anyone else ...etc more a point about how some fans will moan you cant get on the ladder but another game is there for anyone who wants them...etc

Agreed. West Ham is now the 7th game this season for which one could have acquired tickets as a STH with no prior away credits. Including the home cup games:
Rotherham (cup)
Southampton (cup)
Lincoln (cup)
Southampton
Cardiff
Newcastle
West Ham

No coincidence that those aways are some of the most inconvenient games to get to though, and all came after Christmas when we were on the slide.

Up until the Cardiff game though, this season was as popular as any in a long time for away games, with very high credit requirements. Effectively, the same 2,000 odd fans go to nearly every match, with the remaining tickets being sold to a much broader group. Toughest tickets to acquire, in terms of the % of credits you'd need to have acquired this season or last, have been:

Watford - 87%
Millwall - 85%
Huddersfield - 85%
Bournemouth - 79%
Burnley - 78%
The RS - 75%

Basically, the grounds with all the lowest allocations and the derby.

Being brutally honest finishing the season with 7/8 credits is still not going to help much for the big games next season is it?

Who knows, but its a start isn't it, better than having no credits. I can't remember what this seasons first away started on/went down to anyone know?