• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Still loads of Cardiff tickets left. Good chance to get on the ladder. Newcastle criteria is decent too.
Next season watchout for "I cant get on the ladder" "damn credit hunters taking all the tickets" "I havent been able to get an away ticket for years" on the run up to the derby....etc

Still loads of Cardiff tickets left. Good chance to get on the ladder. Newcastle criteria is decent too.

On general sale now, and there's still the odd ticket left.

Hopefully those who bought tickets knowing they wouldn't be going get left with tickets they can't shift or have to sell at a big loss. I do feel sorry for those who bought tickets intending to go, but ended up not being able to make it though.

I think Newcastle will go down to STH, or STH plus a couple of cup games. If I was looking for a ticket for Newcastle and had a ST, then I wouldn't be rushing to buy / order a spare.

Can someone tell me what is the best way to purchase tickets for Chelsea home game? I was speaking to my mate who's living in Liverpool and he told me it's not easy to buy it online without some sort of fan card (?). Is stubhub the only way for me? I need 4 tickets and it's nearly impossible to find them close to each other.

I don't want obstructed view either, so what are the options left?

Can someone tell me what is the best way to purchase tickets for Chelsea home game? I was speaking to my mate who's living in Liverpool and he told me it's not easy to buy it online without some sort of fan card (?). Is stubhub the only way for me? I need 4 tickets and it's nearly impossible to find them close to each other.

I don't want obstructed view either, so what are the options left?
Something like 65% of seats at Goodison are obstruct and considering we have over 30,000 season ticket holders you will be lucky not to get a seat not obstructed in some way.

Stubhub will be your best best for a good seat rather than through the club.

Something like 65% of seats at Goodison are obstruct and considering we have over 30,000 season ticket holders you will be lucky not to get a seat not obstructed in some way.

Stubhub will be your best best for a good seat rather than through the club.
Thanks for the info mate. I know StubHub is not the most popular within the football fans, but it seems like it's my only option. Could I trust it though? There's some information on our official site that they're partners with Everton and I should be able to pickup tickets at the stadium - is it right? On the platform it says tickets will be available at the venue before the event, so I guess they mean stadium?

StubHub's live chat is not very responsive to say the least :dodgy:

Thanks for the info mate. I know StubHub is not the most popular within the football fans, but it seems like it's my only option. Could I trust it though? There's some information on our official site that they're partners with Everton and I should be able to pickup tickets at the stadium - is it right? On the platform it says tickets will be available at the venue before the event, so I guess they mean stadium?

StubHub's live chat is not very responsive to say the least :dodgy:
Yes they are official partners and can be trusted. They re-sell tickets that belong to season ticket holders. You can usually pick up tickets cheaper than face value off there, however for big games you may have to pay above face value.