Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE ONLY! - Be wary of scammers, see first post!

Roger Milla

Player Valuation: £15m
Thanks for your answer mate.

It is at GT7, row J.

The tickets says: "restricted view"
I have also seen tickets with "obstructed view" but I guess obstructed is worse, right?
It may be ok mate. I have 2 posts in my way (albeit in a different stand) but the obstruct a corner flag and the centre circle.

It's possible the Gwladys Street could be standing for this and if so just join the end of a row where you can see everything

Joel_89

Player Valuation: £225k
It may be ok mate. I have 2 posts in my way (albeit in a different stand) but the obstruct a corner flag and the centre circle.

It's possible the Gwladys Street could be standing for this and if so just join the end of a row where you can see everything
OK, I see. Below is the posts and I got the big blue post in front of me (I imagine to see nothing :p )
GP.PNG

You manage to see the game in a quite good way even because of the posts mate?

Travel from Sweden but looking forward to the game!

Roger Milla

Player Valuation: £15m
OK, I see. Below is the posts and I got the big blue post in front of me (I imagine to see nothing :p )
View attachment 45378

Some times the posts are a godsend to be brutally honest mate haha

I'm nowhere near as close as that to a post either.

TheSpiritOfTheBlues

Player Valuation: £100k
View attachment 45378

If you're slightly to the left of that image you may have an obstructed view of the far end goal but you should be ok for the near goal and most of the midfield. Just don't be afraid to lean and move your head to the right if there's a goal scoring opportunity! Nobody should mind on derby day.

TheSpiritOfTheBlues

Player Valuation: £100k
Stubhub prices for the derby are plummeting at the moment compared to a few days ago. Still not face value (£42 but remember £7 goes to stubhub) but more in the £50-£60 range. Hopefully it'll go down further in the next few days for those looking for one.

Last edited:

Markr

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Spare Adult Swansea ticket. £30.00. Can meet after Saturday’s game or post. Contact 07855955924.

hsdhanto

Player Valuation: £25k
I know it's a long long shot, however, after a spare for the Derby. I don't care how restricted the view is! Thanks in advance!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.