• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Got a Paddock ticket for the Derby which I am unable to attend anymore, bought it on stubhub but can figure out how to sell it on there, anyone wanna buy it or help me put it up on stubhub

Hi
My name is Peter from Sweden, I have one ticket for the derby :
Quantity
1 ticket
Section
Lower Bullens Stand 4
Row
P
Seats

I bought it from Stubhub for 85 but sell it for 50 through Paypal , someone ?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know if this went to general sale but category A games are usually £42 at face value. Can someone confirm this is correct? I think some supporters inadvertently believe face value is much higher because of people charging well over the normal price for a ticket on stubhub. I'm not criticising anyone at all just wanted to have some sort of confirmation of what the correct face value should be for this game, as it's required by the page's rules.

Hi
My name is Peter from Sweden, I have one ticket for the derby :
Quantity
1 ticket
Section
Lower Bullens Stand 4
Row
P
Seats

I bought it from Stubhub for 85 but sell it for 50 through Paypal , someone ?
I might be wrong but I think the buyer has to collect the ticket with their credit card. Anyone know if that's right?

I might be wrong but I think the buyer has to collect the ticket with their credit card. Anyone know if that's right?
Stubhub told me this: "Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel an order once it has been made as we have already agreed to pay your seller. Usually in this situation you are able to re-list your ticket for sale however due to restrictions set by the Club we are unable to allow this. However, if you are unable to attend the game and someone you know can go instead all you need to do is let us know the name of the person and we will notify the collection point of the change"