Match of the Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

It made out the only kicks of the ball we got was when we scored - other than that West Ham totally outplayed us .......

A total waste of time putting the game on tbh.....
I swear I thought the exact same thing when I watched it this morning !

Then I watched the goals from the Spurs game. The commentator was proper jizzin in his kicks everytime they scored.

Anyone who watched the game will know that we played pretty well and the scoreline was fair. West ham looked very lethargic. The closest they came was a long range effort.
I try to be unbiased as possible in these circumstances, especially as the game in now done and dusted. If we had the same away performance as West Ham did yesterday I think we'd be disappointed at not getting the draw.

It made out the only kicks of the ball we got was when we scored - other than that West Ham totally outplayed us .......

West Ham are a hipster flavour of the month, and therefore enjoy the media bias that comes with that. Plus they're a London club and enjoy the "pwopa geezer" premium uplift. No chance of balanced analysis of a game where they lose to Everton.

I found that funny, footage kicked off then the ends swapped and it read "48 minutes". Why not just be honest, "if you are supporters of Everton or West Ham then you shouldn't be, consider yourselves warned!"

Status
Not open for further replies.