Match Day Programmes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CahillsCornerFlag

Player Valuation: £70m
Got a huge stack of these, mostly from around the 2000-2002 era. Handful are signed by the likes of Hickson/Labone among others, I'll have to have a proper sort through. Anyway I'm having to get rid of a lot of my stuff due to moving somewhere a lot smaller, and they could well be among the casualties.

What would you do with them? Wouldn't be selling them for the sake of money but if there was a dedicated site for that then that's one option. Struggling for ideas really as I don't want them to end up getting thrown away, but it'd no doubt cost a lot to post. Ideas welcome.

Aye cheers for moving it. I'll check the condition of the signed ones @tommye and go from there then.

Must be plenty of blues on here who have stacks of them at home too, must be some others who've found themselves in a similar situation to me?

unfortunetly they aren't worth anything from those years,id think about finding them a good home,
a young relative or friend maybe!

Got a huge stack of these, mostly from around the 2000-2002 era. Handful are signed by the likes of Hickson/Labone among others, I'll have to have a proper sort through. Anyway I'm having to get rid of a lot of my stuff due to moving somewhere a lot smaller, and they could well be among the casualties.

What would you do with them? Wouldn't be selling them for the sake of money but if there was a dedicated site for that then that's one option. Struggling for ideas really as I don't want them to end up getting thrown away, but it'd no doubt cost a lot to post. Ideas welcome.

How about selling them in St. Luke's? There's stuff from the Everton Heritage people on sale there.

Status
Not open for further replies.