Transfer Rumour Matías Vecino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Until I see something totally concrete concerning us signing this or any other joker this must remain bone idle gossip. We've been adrift in the wasteland of false hopes for far too long the effect being that any such rumour is in fact only a mirage to be followed by another broken dream. As matters stand I don't believe it and I'm resigned to the belief that no signings will be made in this window.

Personally, I think this is fairly likely and I like the move. Mostly because I think hes being brought in as a replacement for Schneiderlin, with Scheniderlin sold for probably the same price in the summer. I would gladly swap out Schneiderlin for a slightly better player whos not a rat.

Doesn’t seem like it could possibly be same amount for Schneiderlin.

I’m sure he’d rather Allan but might have to settle for the cut price version. A lot of places saying that Vecino isn’t over awed at the prospect of playing for us
This is the problem for me. I understand maybe a loan deal as it’s unlikely we will see Much of Gomes or gbamin this season. But to spend another 20mil on a player who’s only slightly better than what we have. Doesn’t make sense.

We need to go a buy a world class player in that position even if he cost 40/50 mil and who instantly becomes our best midfielder.

The 2 positions that I would like to see real quality brought in and with a bit of experience is CB & CM.

Until I see something totally concrete concerning us signing this or any other joker this must remain bone idle gossip. We've been adrift in the wasteland of false hopes for far too long the effect being that any such rumour is in fact only a mirage to be followed by another broken dream. As matters stand I don't believe it and I'm resigned to the belief that no signings will be made in this window.
Wow...get it off your chest fella.

Yes indeed. I am in the same camp. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.