Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are we wasting our time signing a young defender from Barnsley, he will never make the first team!

FFS Moist!

in all fairness the RS signed a lower league defender who started in their first league game. depend on how talented they are. how many games has holgate played at barsnley. if its 40 or 50 then he is quite established.. allbeit in a lower league

I hope he does well, but I also hope he isn't classed as one of the three. That's with no disrespect to the kid.

Wonder if he'll be first team, u21 or straight out on loan

Did that Barnsley fella that come on here the other week say anything about what he's like ?

in all fairness the RS signed a lower league defender who started in their first league game. depend on how talented they are. how many games has holgate played at barsnley. if its 40 or 50 then he is quite established.. allbeit in a lower league
22 apps in the league last season

Wonder if he'll be first team, u21 or straight out on loan

Did that Barnsley fella that come on here the other week say anything about what he's like ?
I read months ago, when UTD were supposedly in for him that Barnsley had/have higher hopes for him then they did Stones, that may have even been the poster you were referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.