2018/19 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ste d' indica

Idleness is fatal only to the mediocre
Mason Holgate - 2018/19 Player Performance Thread

Thread Sponsor: @ste d' indica

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Mason Holgate's 2018/19 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.

Would love to see this young man make the step up to being first choice.

For me would fit perfectly into Southgate's back three as a RCB.
Totally agree, back when Galloway had that season at left back I thought him and Holgate would have been perfect for the outside of the three. Centre backs comfortable covering the wings if need be. So much for Galloway though...

Totally agree, back when Galloway had that season at left back I thought him and Holgate would have been perfect for the outside of the three. Centre backs comfortable covering the wings if need be. So much for Galloway though...

Certainly couldn't have been worse than Walker was against Croatia. He was awful in that match.

We signed a kid from Newcastle last season that plays that role I believe. Paid big bucks for him. Think he was a regular for the youth team, but no idea if he's ready to step up to the first team or not.

We signed a kid from Newcastle last season that plays that role I believe. Paid big bucks for him. Think he was a regular for the youth team, but no idea if he's ready to step up to the first team or not.
Lewis Gibson. Very talented left sided CB or LB. He’s very good for his age, 18 later this month, and maybe one who could come in at left back later in the season to get more experience, but not ready to compete for a CB place......yet, but he will be one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.