2018/19 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times does this lad need to prove that he isnt good enough to be a top 7 or so player.

I'll get slated for saying this as does anyone who dares slate the unholy trinity (DCL, Davies & Holgate) but they are at the age now where they need to start showing quality (like Richarlison) yet they all look championship quality at present.

Should have flogged him to WBA after his loan

How many times does this lad need to prove that he isnt good enough to be a top 7 or so player.

I'll get slated for saying this as does anyone who dares slate the unholy trinity (DCL, Davies & Holgate) but they are at the age now where they need to start showing quality (like Richarlison) yet they all look championship quality at present.

Should have flogged him to WBA after his loan

Won’t hear many complaints from me pal, the fact that Lewis Gibson, a lad playing U23 football the last 2-3 seasons has performed so much better than a player with vastly more first team experience speaks volumes

And let West Brom sign him on perm.

....well, I have a view that Silva/Brands send players on loan because they’re not planning to use them. If they’re outstanding, they won’t go on loan, especially players like Holgate with first team experience.

Lots on here think a loan deal is great because players come back better but it rarely happens.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.