Martinez Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be the best thing to happen to got for revenue. 1000 evertonians passionately arguing with Davek.

You thought Benitez was bad.. you have seen nothing yet.... in terms of the Davekership of got.

View attachment 152245

Simple maths here. Benitez get the sack for winning 5 out of 19 = 26.3%

Look at Martinez’s 2nd and 3rd seasons.

Will he practice corners and knows how to setup a defence? Unless he changes dramatically after a couple of years of management in international football…He has Keane and Holgate to pass it out at the back can you imagine that?

If a manager had done well in the past then we go back for him (say Moyes) then there is a merit or reason but Martinez seriously?
Its like Moyes was making the perfect soup but had no seasoning. Then Martinez came in with the seasoning and ot was delicious.. then added more... then more and progressively turned it into a bitter mess that was hard to swallow.

The squad is way worse than when he was fired. This would be a bad appointment
I would definitely be concerned that we don’t have the players to play the way Martinez wants. We didn’t have them when he was here first time and we sure as heck don’t have them now.

So if Martinez comes back, it’s another complete change of style. Slow possession based football. All the wingers we have been stocking up with become a bit surplus.

We will go back to passing out from the back and getting pressed into errors. The defending won’t improve either as that is not a Martinez strong suit.

If this happens I am honestly done with them until he is gone. I will empty my house of all things EFC and live a happier life.

I would be bitterly disappointed if we got Martinez as manager again, I just don’t want him near the place, he would definitely fail again, totally different approach needed, I’m warming to Rooney getting the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.