Martin Waldron suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single club does it though.

My lad has a mate who plays for Man City U13`s and it`s common knowledge, that Man City pay every single bill for his parents and a family motor.

It`s just that hardly any get caught that`s all.
No doubt it always goes on. I think he’s being made an example of though.

You've really got to ask the question where this complaint has come from. Surely not the kid/parents as he's nicely set up at Manchester United, what's to gain for them? If it's Cardiff why focus on us as he didn't end up here and surely Man U would have been as culpable as us or at least suspicions needed to be allayed or answered there?

Seems very odd and you can't help but have some sympathy with the conspiracy theorists on here.

The bloke is definitely being made the scapegoat for the overall good of the club which is always the way when big money is concerned. Hopefully he will be being looked after whilst the dust is allowed to settle.

You've really got to ask the question where this complaint has come from. Surely not the kid/parents as he's nicely set up at Manchester United, what's to gain for them? If it's Cardiff why focus on us as he didn't end up here and surely Man U would have been as culpable as us or at least suspicions needed to be allayed or answered there?

Seems very odd and you can't help but have some sympathy with the conspiracy theorists on here.

The bloke is definitely being made the scapegoat for the overall good of the club which is always the way when big money is concerned. Hopefully he will be being looked after whilst the dust is allowed to settle.
All a bit odd isn’t it?

We must have done a lot of things wrong in a previous life. That or my sneaking suspicion that the freemasonly cult that is the RS is so intertwined with all the positions of power that they are trying to ruin us before we can get a foothold of trying to overtake them.

I just worry this may cause the club to do another round of stakeholder engagement on the stadium

Question. 10046a

Apart from the stadium capacity, on a scale of one to ten what is more important to you

A) tapping up players under the age of 15
B) tapping up players under age of 12 but asking their parents for their opinion on capacity
C) New Lawnmowers or used as a gift for parents of children we should tap up

Status
Not open for further replies.