Martin Waldron suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It truly is bad enough living with the rs pact with the devil, but the curse Everton live under whereby every time we do something every other damn club has done to us, we get clobbered, is really beginning to cheese me off.

Embrace it and enjoy it. It’s part of being an Evertonian.

RS are currentlu banned from signing youth players for a similar thing so we are not the only ones

They aren’t, there ban has finished. City were banned as well but there’s has also finished.

We aren’t the only ones but not everyone does it either. It’s not so much the tapping up, you can speak to people and you do get a window to make formal approaches. It’s the illegal payments that us and some other clubs are doing, that’s where we’ve gone wrong.

Every single club does it though.

My lad has a mate who plays for Man City U13`s and it`s common knowledge, that Man City pay every single bill for his parents and a family motor.

It`s just that hardly any get caught that`s all.
I know of a family who moved from the depths of deepest, darkest Manchester to a £750k detatched house in the the leafy county of Cheshire.

Coincidently, their son signed for Manure only a few months earlier and was at the time (two years ago) touted as being a potential top, top player. Just saying...

I know of a family who moved from the depths of deepest, darkest Manchester to a £750k detatched house in the the leafy county of Cheshire.

Coincidently, their son signed for Manure only a few months earlier and was at the time (two years ago) touted as being a potential top, top player. Just saying...

There`s ways around everything, it`s just a question of not bending the rules too far and also not treating the parents badly along, as seems to be the case here.

I suspect the club will throw him under the bus and disassociate themselves from him.

There`s ways around everything, it`s just a question of not bending the rules too far and also not treating the parents badly along, as seems to be the case here.

I suspect the club will throw him under the bus and disassociate themselves from him.

You can give parents expenses, you can pay education fees etc, once they are your player.

You can not offer money to attract a player of another club though which is what we did and not everyone does.

Marton Waldron has already been thrown under a bus, he's been suspended for some time but this hasn't came about because a player has been treated particularly badly.

This has came about through an ex employee blowing us up and a very high profile name not now involved with the club was also involved but Martin Waldron will carry the can.

None of this will be allowed to happen on Brands watch though as he is ultra professional and would have put a stop to it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.