Mark Ward - Under The Cosh Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpongeBob brown shoes

Player Valuation: £40m
Just seen this podcast with Mark Ward for anyone thats interested, like most footballers of that era they have some great stories to tell

There's time stamps in the description if you don't want to listen to it all, stories about Howard Kendall and big Nev legging him around Bellfield, his mate telling immigration that he scored against the RS is a funny one, I was only about 8 when he signed for Everton so it's good to here the stories of the time

Just seen this podcast with Mark Ward for anyone thats interested, like most footballers of that era they have some great stories to tell

There's time stamps in the description if you don't want to listen to it all, stories about Howard Kendall and big Nev legging him around Bellfield, his mate telling immigration that he scored against the RS is a funny one, I was only about 8 when he signed for Everton so it's good to here the stories of the time

Just watched it all. Great viewing and very funny

Best hour and a half I've spent for ages

Nobody! Chips Nev

His book is a good read , one particular gathering between Dunc and Ian Rush was interesting. Dunc was the classier guy.

It's a great listen. I'd also forgotten how good that game against Arsenal was. We battered them (from memory).

Status
Not open for further replies.