Marco Silvas end of year review

What are your thoughts on Marco Silva?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steady, no more no less. We ain't beaten anyone of note so nothing has changed, we've lost to the usuals and drawn against poor sides, we have. A better squad than last year but still missing consistency.

He should be under pressure and rightly so because I don't want any Everton manager/team thinking 5 out of 21 points is acceptable because it isn't.

Better football in patches, better players for sure but really bad inconsistency and sloppy mistakes have cost us where basically this season league wise is already over and I find that hard to stomach after 20 games

Just a real crap time to be an Evertonian

Average for me. Whatever style he is trying to adopt has not got the players to suit. This is why I am willing to give him the January and summer window. After that he will be under the microscope and the improvement will have to be there. Still think we have improved under him in our style but it is a fragile style. Chances are being created and we are quite wasteful. Our ball retention is still not good enough and we are too easily overrun in the middle of the park. He will have his work cut out but deserves his windows.

Average for me. Whatever style he is trying to adopt has not got the players to suit. This is why I am willing to give him the January and summer window. After that he will be under the microscope and the improvement will have to be there. Still think we have improved under him in our style but it is a fragile style. Chances are being created and we are quite wasteful. Our ball retention is still not good enough and we are too easily overrun in the middle of the park. He will have his work cut out but deserves his windows.

Summed up nicely banno.

Status
Not open for further replies.