2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to make sure prioritise the quarter final.

I would play the kids the game before that - get everyone rested and hope Villa beat the RS and we go into the semi's hoping to just avoid Man City and we have a chance of a cup final.

Looking forward most of all to the Leicester games. Genuinely fascinated to see how we perform against them.
We'll beat them.

They are a good team with a good manager.

But home advantage will tell here. It's one of those games where the crowd wont be on the team's backs for not dominating and creating loads of chances. Leicester have earned that respect this season (and back and of last season). We can keep a good shape at the back and hit Leicester with a lot of pace on the break.

They are the perfect match up for us out of any of the current teams in the current top 4.

Sacking him right after this win would show a lot of courage and character..but not gonna happen.

Anyone who defends this guy should just think and try to genuinely explain how Siggy deserved the shirt ahead of Iwobi, and Morgan ahead of Beni. The guy is clueless. Can't see the harmony within his squad.

He's not getting sacked now, He would have had to lose the Spurs and this game to get it, He'll have gotten the full season imo with recent results.
I honestly don't care I would rather keep him until end of the season and get rid than get rid of him and get someone like Hughes or Moyes in. I don't think he can do anything this season to convince me he is the right man for the job.

He's not getting sacked now, He would have had to lose the Spurs and this game to get it, He'll have gotten the full season imo with recent results.
I honestly don't care I would rather keep him until end of the season and get rid than get rid of him and get someone like Hughes or Moyes in. I don't think he can do anything this season to convince me he is the right man for the job.

The question is will the board get rid end of the season?

I think top 7 he keeps his job

8th/9th its a 50/50 toss

10th + he will be punted.

Needs to make sure prioritise the quarter final.

I would play the kids the game before that - get everyone rested and hope Villa beat the RS and we go into the semi's hoping to just avoid Man City and we have a chance of a cup final.
How about 'it does not matter who we play, we are winning that trophy'

We'll beat them.

They are a good team with a good manager.

But home advantage will tell here. It's one of those games where the crowd wont be on the team's backs for not dominating and creating loads of chances. Leicester have earned that respect this season (and back and of last season). We can keep a good shape at the back and hit Leicester with a lot of pace on the break.

They are the perfect match up for us out of any of the current teams in the current top 4.

I would have thought it will be the perfect game fot Leicester with them hitting us n on the break

Sacking him right after this win would show a lot of courage and character..but not gonna happen.

Anyone who defends this guy should just think and try to genuinely explain how Siggy deserved the shirt ahead of Iwobi, and Morgan ahead of Beni. The guy is clueless. Can't see the harmony within his squad.

Agree with the Iwobi shouts and Beni shouts don’t agree with your harmony when we score the players are absolutely thrilled
For each other they are wanting things to be better the joy they share when we score is a team fighting for each other

I would have thought it will be the perfect game fot Leicester with them hitting us n on the break

we showed in that decent run last year that Silva will set up with two solid lines to keep us tight. Deep but not too deep and then try take the chances we can create on the break.

I imagine both Leicester games will see this approach and the derby And the Chelsea game. Not sure on the other fixtures in December.

Like you mentioned it depends where he finishes, He isn't good enough to take us forward imo so it's up to the board.

They will surely have to decide this summer as he's into the final year of his contract next season.

For me anything below 7th and he has to go. £200 million and 2 seasons spent to finish no higher than where Alladyce had us would be embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.