2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be amazed if anybody would do any of the following-
Vote Tory in the next election
Turn water into wine
Think David Moyes is the answer to Evertons current predicament.

that’s how low I rate his chances of ever being here again.
You maybe right with Moyes, but as for torys who else is there, who can do any better they are all as bad as each other.

You maybe right with Moyes, but as for torys who else is there, who can do any better they are all as bad as each other.
Tory's are attempting to crash us out the EU without a deal, tories are more likely to use NHS in future trade negotiations and Tories are after workers rights.

If your not rich I cant think of any reason to vote tory.

Or making sure we have somebody decent lined up to avoid another Allardyce situation.

Won’t happen unfortunately, we have no one clued up enough in the club.
Everything is reactive, they are probably already talking to Silva about January targets.

It’s nailed on that he will go soon, our board will have not made any plans and Moyes will be brought in. Bill will make one of his once every 5 year appearances and then disappear back into his whole until we get Europe again.

Won’t happen unfortunately, we have no one clued up enough in the club.
Everything is reactive, they are probably already talking to Silva about January targets.

It’s nailed on that he will go soon, our board will have not made any plans and Moyes will be brought in. Bill will make one of his once every 5 year appearances and then disappear back into his whole until we get Europe again.

And this is where I hope Marcel Brands earns his corn.

The Allardyce situation was a disgrace. A damning indictment of how far this once great club had fallen. And yet, you're right. Compared to this mess of Silva's making and Moshiri's enabling...

I'm a non-entity, get me out of here.

Gonna be embarrassing in a couple of weeks when fat sam takes over again on 1 and half year contract

I hope they have been proactively searching for a better manager. 2 week break after this Saturday so a perfect time to pull the plug on this no mark and they should do it regardless of the result on Saturday imo. If they dont know by now that this guy is not the right man, then there is really nothing down for us.

If that person had their way, then Johnny Morrissey Peter Beardsley Gary Ablett and Kevin Sheedy wouldn't have been given a look in!
Time for a poll here on this site? I bet the majority would be against. It's naive to think Fact Man would be ever accepted at Goodison. Also, why would Everton need to take on RS castoffs as if there are no other managers that could be found? Not that I know who, haven't done the research but surely there must be a suitable candidate out there that doesn't have to be 2nd hand RS?!

can anyone on here predict the way this everton team will play week to week, or match to match ???

after 18 months , youd think youd have a very clear idea of how we would be performing against other prem teams and what to expect.

I genuinely don't know what to expect each game, from utter dross to some ok football … nobody knows whats coming.

that to me says silva is just chancing his luck here , we have no style , no worked out plan , no organisation..

the fella was scouted into the premier league by Hull City, not renowned for their excellent recruitment of managers, Christ id actually say their list of fromer managers is probably one of the worst to read thro... he failed in his task at hull, then failed at Watford, and now hes failing here. its of no surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.