2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, all those qualities on display from the utter dross he bought this summer. FFS, Marco even got a game out of Alardyce players.

Big Yezza Mina, Haller is still tucked away in his pocket
Sidibe, slotted in like a god
Lucas, the best LB in the league
Bernard, oh you little magician you won’t see a better goal than that.
Gomes, bossed the midfielder like Peter Reid, ran the show
Richarlison, battered the West Ham defence and showed Bambi how it’s done when you lead our line

and finally, the Nigerian prince Alex Iwobi. Showed everyone why he should be played central, finding space everywhere running and causing issues. A 9/10 performance

Here’s to you Marcel Brands, we appreciate everything you’re doing for this club

At last we win a game.

In the words of Winston Wolf, “let’s not start sucking each other’s dicks just yet”.

one game is a start, that is all.

The performance was a lot more encouraging though, let’s see if we can do it again next week.

Big Yezza Mina, Haller is still tucked away in his pocket
Sidibe, slotted in like a god
Lucas, the best LB in the league
Bernard, oh you little magician you won’t see a better goal than that.
Gomes, bossed the midfielder like Peter Reid, ran the show
Richarlison, battered the West Ham defence and showed Bambi how it’s done when you lead our line

and finally, the Nigerian prince Alex Iwobi. Showed everyone why he should be played central, finding space everywhere running and causing issues. A 9/10 performance

Here’s to you Marcel Brands, we appreciate everything you’re doing for this club
...in other words, back to where Silva had us last half of last season.

I wanted him gone but to be fair he has done what we all seem to want and made changes ,so for me he lives on .All I want is the team to play well and win today we got both .The scoreline flattered a poor West Ham side and it should have been much much better for us .Some weird decisions ,the woodwork and an absent VAR or we could have had 5

Status
Not open for further replies.