2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

We lose this next one and get knocked out of the cup then you look at our December still with that ghost of a midfield and this naive manager and I genuinely worry. No Gbamin probably for the season.
Grim.

Some bits from Philly K article he just posted 30 minutes ago., Take it as the truth or absolute garbage or me planting the seed for some fume because it's International week, I'll just quote the juicy bits.

Silva already expects to be without Fabian Delph because of a hamstring problem.

Everton are expected to at least look at what the January transfer window could offer them in terms of reinforcements.

When Gbamin is fully fit he intends to start using a 4-3-3 formation in certain games but for now, and on Saturday, Gomes is likely to start alongside Morgan Schneiderlin.

The next three games are, of course, seen as important but Silva has not been told they will make or break his time at Everton.

A place in Europe, an improved league position on last term and a better run in both of the domestic cup competitions are the club's targets this season.

Is Gylfi Sigurdsson part of that problem? For many he is.
The player has acknowledged his slow start and though last season's formation was designed to get the best out of him, it is understood the team is not built around the club record signing.
Sigurdsson is not untouchable.

The Everton boss is well aware of how, especially at Goodison, a high-octane start – and an early goal – can set the mood for the rest of the afternoon and how much this group of players feed off a buoyant atmosphere.

It is a view shared by many inside the club who believe this group of players need to take responsibility for the poor start to the season as much as the manager.

Some bits from Philly K article he just posted 30 minutes ago., Take it as the truth or absolute garbage or me planting the seed for some fume because it's International week, I'll just quote the juicy bits.
The next three games are, of course, seen as important but Silva has not been told they will make or break his time at Everton.

o_O

lollollol

o_O

lollollol
Don't know how you could write that with a straight face. Just say for argument sake he lost all 3, Why would any manager survive losing 7 losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.