2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just poor defending, individual mistakes. I actually don’t think it’s the system.

Digne, Mina, Keane and arguably Sidibe have all made errors leading to goals in the last few games.

You could argue that with no Gueye, the back four have lost a lot of cover. Delph did well v Villa but he won’t have the legs that Gueye had for that position so he’ll need support from Gomes and others long term to give the back four a bit more protection.

The consequence is whether that has a negative impact on our attack.

Yeah Delph didn’t put a foot wrong against villa... wtf?

Interesting game today, i think a win and the optimism is going to go pretty high before the sheffield united game before a '6 pointer' against city to cement 2nd place :)

However id expect a draw today...away draws are decent.

Interesting game today, i think a win and the optimism is going to go pretty high before the sheffield united game before a '6 pointer' against city to cement 2nd place :)

However id expect a draw today...away draws are decent.
Think a draw is likely, but if there was ever a time to beat this team away, this is it. Lots of injuries, not playing particularly well. Just need to not give them the ball. Hope Lerma has a stinker and counter press the heck out of them all day.

Let's hope Eddie Howe gets bold and tries to come after us with his 4-4-2 thinking he's at home and is going to win. That would be terrific.

Chance to go level on points in 2nd. We are playing a team who do not have as much quality as we do. There really are no excuses for the team to not be pumped up to win this game.

If we fail to win today I’m really going to start to worry about our ability to win any away game.

We have to start winning away at some point. Not sure about the Dominic for Kean swap today, but I’ll give him the benefit of a doubt. Shame about Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.