• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the same attacking force who before this weekend were 8 points below us and had scored less goals?

I was just going to post something similar.

It`s also the first time I`ve heard Bournemouth fans publicly questioning him as a manager too.

It seems that some of them are daring to expect more than just making up the numbers.

DCL, Tosun, Walcott, Iceland are better individually? OK.

Sorry mate, didn't know that the table lied.

Bournemouth are below us in the table and until the game at the weekend when they scored five they had scored less than us as well.

Doesn't exactly back up the point you're trying to make that their attacking players are much better than ours.

Yet it`s strange, that non of them are getting continually linked with £50 mil moves to Chelsea and others, like Callum Wilson is.

Is that Callum Wilson who hasn't actually moved anywhere for that price? He's moved for £50m just as much as Michael Keane has fella. Don't believe everything you read in those newspapers. The only thing that's accurate is the date on the page and they wrote that the day before.

Is he the very same one who has only scored double figures Premier League goals this season and had scored eight, six and five in the previous three seasons?

You know, you're right. I would swap our squad with Bournemouths. I think we should be five points worse off this season.

Sorry mate, didn't know that the table lied.

Bournemouth are below us in the table and until the game at the weekend when they scored five they had scored less than us as well.

Doesn't exactly back up the point you're trying to make that their attacking players are much better than ours.
You’re missing (or avoiding) the point I’m trying to make re budgets and scouting. Those players have been assembled for peanuts im guessing, whereas the 3 of the 4 EFC players I mentioned have cost us nearly £100m, and are generally gash.

You’re missing (or avoiding) the point I’m trying to make re budgets and scouting. Those players have been assembled for peanuts im guessing, whereas the 3 of the 4 EFC players I mentioned have cost us nearly £100m, and are generally gash.

Fair enough. They've all been brought in for a fraction of what our attacking players. So we should be LOADS better than them, rather than just better.

I personally don't think you can judge either Silva or Brands in this first season. There's still a lot of mess to sort out before we're back on solid footing.

Koeman and Walsh set this club back years.

Status
Not open for further replies.