• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be sacked on that stat alone. Can't inspire the players or set them up to score when going down 1-0 to turn it around and get points.

No offence, but what can a manager do if they go behind on after half time. All he can do is make subs, but that team on the pitch should be good enough regardless.

Yeh Tom Davies is the answer...
Not saying he's the answer but he's all we had on the bench to try and get a foot hold in the game. We where clearly getting out run and out fought in the middle of the park. But Silva insists on playing what for all in name is a four man attack. As I've said on here before games are won and lost in midfield. Silva is getting paid an awful lot of money to see these things

I think it is a case of two steps forward one step back at the moment.

At times we are showing real signs of progression. The high points have been encouraging home victories against Champions League chasing Arsenal and Chelsea accompanied by a fine victory at West Ham. When we get it right we look a good side. We have been competitive against all of the big six but have struggled against teams we should beat.

Then you look at the capitulation against Newcastle and today's defeat and it is like watching two different teams.

I think our only option is to show faith in Brands and Silva. Knee-jerk reactions get you nowhere. Now is the time for the owners, the fan base and everyone associated with the Club to stand firm and come together.
It says to me there's a lack of leadership and back bone

If we had 11 Marco Silva's on the pitch I reckon we'd have a good shot at winning the title.

Half arsed performance from the team today, we have no problem in applying ourselves against "Top" teams, today we thought we'd only have to turn up to get a win against a relegated team.

The mentality thing comes from the whole club Imo, the board and fans, once the board and fans demand a certain standard and stop making excuses for failure then things might change.
I demand the title next season or sack all of them!
is this good enough chief?

It wasn't just the players he bought either he also missed out on a few because we just couldn't compete, Ramsey at Arsenal for one.
Not a fan of Moyes in the later years but who knows what he could have achieved with the funds in place and before he started to believe his own hype.

I think the only thing missing from that side in the 2006/2007 to 2008/2009 seasons, was a really top quality striker, bar the yaks debut season.

25F6A5CB-5086-44B3-BABC-2BB040CAE2C0.jpeg
158B2251-6CAF-4F1D-BBEE-9A55D6619565.jpeg

Strong body’s in my opinion, to small and have no presence in the team we loose the physical battle every time, WHU at home, Watford at home, Newcastle, Brighton and today.

It’s fine when a team sets up to play against us to press, but when a team comes to kick you and fight we have no answer.

What players would you look at mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.