• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's finally found his team. Keep this group together next year, add a striker, competition for Seamus (who has been excellent lately), and another midfielder, and we'll be dangerous for anyone.

I think we still lack leaders. Coleman and Jagielka are the two 'figureheads' in the team in terms of leaders and I guess Sigurdsson.

We need to find a couple of true captains to take the mantle.

Ozil threw his jacket at the Everton bench, it was when DCL was steaming down the side right in front of them and got taken out.
They were all smiles and friendly on the final whistle, wonder if they can both speak the same language
Cheers. I don't mind in game passion or white line fever, but letting go at the final whistle is also good by me. ;)

I think we still lack leaders. Coleman and Jagielka are the two 'figureheads' in the team in terms of leaders and I guess Sigurdsson.

We need to find a couple of true captains to take the mantle.
Forget the leader talk, we need quality. Quality in key positions that we've made mistakes over the years in the market. Who's Man City's leader? yet they walk around stomping everyone.

Certainly he is here to stay after the season, some great matches under his belt, he earned another season for sure. He will have to show us if these were fluke wins or not next season.

Credit where it’s due...But...

I’ve still not forgotten that 2 month spell of absolute turdness after the derby at anfield.

Can’t get carried away. That capitulation at Newcastle was only a few weeks ago.

I would expect Brands to have weighed up his options. For me, 7th place is the target now. If he can deliver that, I’d be happy to see him get another chance next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.