• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been encouraging to see our improvement recently. There was a point where I was genuinely expecting us to just continue limping to the end of the season but, fair play, he's got us playing again.

Our goal now is to finish the season as strongly as possible, whether we manage a European place or not. It's important that we go into the summer with something there to build off of for next season.

Been encouraging to see our improvement recently. There was a point where I was genuinely expecting us to just continue limping to the end of the season but, fair play, he's got us playing again.

Our goal now is to finish the season as strongly as possible, whether we manage a European place or not. It's important that we go into the summer with something there to build off of for next season.
I forecast no points from our last nine games and was confident that would be the case..

Even genius like me can get it wrong on occasion

90% back onside with Marco, that long break in February seems to have done the trick for getting the confidence back, 2nd half on Tyneside aside, results going our way today has helped as well though a draw at Leicester v Bournemouth would have been better

another good game of counter. This is the only way we should play. As long as Silva stick to this we will punch above our weight.

90% back onside with Marco, that long break in February seems to have done the trick for getting the confidence back, 2nd half on Tyneside aside, results going our way today has helped as well though a draw at Leicester v Bournemouth would have been better
He had a decent chunk of time with most of the squad at Finch Farm during those 17 days. Wouldn't be remiss to say that the work he was able to do with them in that time has helped.

It’s definitely not time for I told you so’s yet.

I’m fully behind Silva though and with another summer similar to last in terms of quality coming in we could do something really good next year.
That line will be rolled out next time we get beat.

Its not about I told you so's and we will probably get beat one or twice before the end of the season but for me

He's sorted the zonal marking set piece horror show we were seeing earlier on in the season.

We are looking more solid defensively in general.

The familiarity between players, especially Digne and Bernard is getting better.

Hd seems to have settled on his best team.

It was always going to take time for a new manager and 6 new first team players to start looking like a team and get used to each other. Over the past few weeks (apart from Newcastle) its looking like they have started to settle. The more they play together the more cohesive they will look.

The most pleasing aspect of this is that the manager and the team learned.

West Ham utterly physically dominated us and bullied us at home.

Today we countered with quick ball, didnt bring it into contact and broke with pace.

We used their grocks against them.

All down to the manager.

Recently things have improved markedly in defense, impressive clean sheet return recently, again the manager.

Personally I think we have a limited team, with maybe 5-6 good players and maybe the same again who could grow into that. Historically we have had poor psychological resilience. The team needs a lot of work still, many faces don’t fit and it’s still a rag tag bunch made up with the odds and ends of different managers and their contrasting ideas.

But results and performances of late are encouraging, I don’t rate this team highly and as such solidifying and getting decent performances competitive performances out of the team is the sign of a very competent talented manager.

It’s a tough job.

Seems the team are understanding and implementing his ideas well....at last... So are we giving the man another year now ??
Just so pleased we beat the cockerneys after our woeful display at Goodison earlier....bloomin magic !!

Status
Not open for further replies.