• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much improved since the break in early February.

3 clean sheets in 4 games despite playing 2 of the Top 6 teams

Only outlier was the Newcastle away game. Felt a bit of a mad one and a fair bit of that is on the GK's performance.

Things are looking much better though I think 7th and potential European qualification might be a stretch. Arsenal, United and Spurs in the last 7 games make it feel difficult to see us getting maybe the 14-16 points we may require for 7th.

Need a good run though between now and the end of the season. I think something like 52 points would be decent. Improvement over last season's points tally. A season of embedding a style of play. A season of figuring out who in the bloated squad is worth keeping or not.

We need to be in a position were getting +60 points doesn't feel like a massive leap. We've only got over 60 points once in the last 5 seasons (including 2018/19) so while it feels like a modest goal, it isn't something we've done with any regularity in recent seasons
Agree with that, and I have said he needs time regardless of where we finish (other than relegation). I don’t see us finishing 7th though. Another of summer rebuilding with a consistent vision is needed to assess Silva.

I’d still hate to have the same predictable slump in December and January - he will get this summer and the first three months in my eyes. If we slump again it’s clearly something HE is doing or not preparing.

However. I’ve been impressed with the performances against the ‘big six’ aside from spurs that was a shocker.

It’s just a shame that we lost to Newcastle because Pickford was more bothered about having a bit of banter. Other wise we would be having a real good crack at 7th.

I’m the most fickle going. Win and I’m never really that arsed about anything.

Lose and I’ll fume with the best of them!

But I’d never vote on a poll like this because of just that!
Admitting your problem is the first step

Proud of you ijj

*sheds little tear

Don't really like him very much and think he's massively underperformed this season along with most of the players.

Would be happy to see him and about 15 of the first team squad punted.

IN.

Who else can give us the thrill of rollercoaster ride without actually riding on one? A mood swing of ups and downs in premenstrual discomfort to orgasmic bliss in matter of weeks.

One thing for sure, the fans has never been more involved at home for sometime then now as the team clearly needs a twelve player (motivator) to drive the team. The siren and zcar injecting a never experienced heighten sense of prewar ritual, blood boiling roar and highs to all beside the pitch. And who else has brought the fans close recently to a mess of emotional mood swings in tears of dismal losses and one of joy in epic triumphs? You either hate him or love him for the vulnerability and naivety displayed with unpredictable brilliance that he seems to carry. Let's cross our fingers and hope the rollercoaster ride ends on high.

Status
Not open for further replies.