• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not ridiculous though when we are really that bad.

The way we are going we will be lucky to finish the season in 12/13th when is enough enough for some of you?

Is NSNO now replaced by anything above 18th is good enough?

I never wanted Silva but if we were sat say in 8th now and showing some signs of progress I would happily give him next season to push on and try get 7th + do better in the cups however hes performing worse than bloody Alladyce.
Mate I have been watching Everton for over 50 years I am not one of the happy clapped it kills me to see how far we have fallen but we have to have some patience give the fella a chance.

It's not just the manager you fruit loop, how are the players getting away with so much? They're the ones on the pitch not doing the basics that they are told daily in training. Do you honestly think Silva is telling them to give cheap free kicks away, be wasteful in possession of the ball, have no command of the area (Pickford), not beat the first man from a cross 75% of the time?

The buck stops with the manager.

Always has and always will.

Man Utd have bottomless pit of cash and realised its easier to replace a manager than half a squad of players.

If people think EFC have the finances to keep Silva and get rid of a squad of 42 bar 6-7 players and that be the realistic answer then good luck with that when Silva cant even coach our better players.

Our solution needs to be to appoint a manager who can get the best of out our players. Alladyce got 8th with a worse squad, plenty out there who could get a tune out of these players.

The problem is for Silva is that he's already damaged goods from this season.

Martinez was garbage but his first season gave him that insurance policy of a 3rd season regardless.

Even if Silva keeps his job every defeat and soft set piece goal next season will be examined under a microscope and he'll have no goodwill with the board or the fanbase.

His goose is cooked I just want to be able to look to enjoy next season under a new manager and fresh start.

As it stands next season is a write off already in my eyes as we are and will still be a soft touch managed by someone who cant stop the rot or change tactics in game to win a game of football.

Imagime we got to a cup quarter final and the opposition manager decides on 60 minutes to change tactic or hoof it into the box - we all know how the script will go just like we knew under Bobby except we dont have Rom to save our arses any longer.

But the way people go on clubs like Watford and Leicester have miles better players which simply isn't true.

Alladyce got a worse squad into 8th so why cant Silva?

Serious question

Well the way the table played out last year we were extremely lucky to finish 8th with 49 points. Watford are currently 8th with 43 points and still have 8 games to play, so there’s that.

I would also like to see how much money we lose out finishing 11/12th to say finishing 7/8th and qualifying for Europe.

Must be a good few million a year which is the exact same loss of revenue as would sacking and paying off Silva.

Well the way the table played out last year we were extremely lucky to finish 8th with 49 points. Watford are currently 8th with 43 points and still have 8 games to play, so there’s that.

The table doesn't lie though mate - alladyce had us top 6 form Silva has us bottom 3 (I hated Alladyce as much as anyone but I call a spade a spade)

we laugh at the alternative premier league table the kopites pull out but thats exactly what some sound like on here when they try paint Marco as something hes not or make out Alladyce did a poor job.

Status
Not open for further replies.