• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of utter tripe! Southall needs to lay of the ale.

He's got a point.

3 out of the 4 "big" North West clubs are in the Champions League quarter finals - guess which one isn't...

3 out of the 4 are challenging for titles abd trophies... guess which one isnt...

Even clubs like Wolves and Leicester look to have more brighter futures than ourselves.

Ask yourself why do our fans accept it?

Why are they sat in 11th yet dont feel the need to demand better?

I would hate Liverpool to win anything but if winning the league is the straw that breaks the camel's back for the fans/Moshiri then so be it as im sick of falling out of love with my club.

He's got a point.

3 out of the 4 "big" North West clubs are in the Champions League quarter finals - guess which one isn't...

3 out of the 4 are challenging for titles abd trophies... guess which one isnt...

Even clubs like Wolves and Leicester look to have more brighter futures than ourselves.

Ask yourself why do our fans accept it?

Why are they sat in 11th yet dont feel the need to demand better?

I would hate Liverpool to win anything but if winning the league is the straw that breaks the camel's back for the fans/Moshiri then so be it as im sick of falling out of love with my club.
The RS left us for dust in the 70s . One trophy more or less doesn’t make much difference now.

After this press conference, I have to say he was sincere, protective to the players....He looks at them as human beings, I can only hope the team reward him with better performances, I dont expect a win every week but it would be lovely to see a concentration improvement at least..
I do like Marco, Cant help it. I also have to think next season we will begin to see the fruits of his belief system....if not I would prefer to get rid of the weak players before getting rid of him. He seems pretty set in his ways so we need the players to live up to his way....or we buy again.
Moyes had a very specific type of player, leaders and yes men..and he eventually got a cohesive side. I think Marco needs the same time and staff to appreciate his idea.

The RS left us for dust in the 70s . One trophy more or less doesn’t make much difference now.

The thing is its getting that bad that im starting to envy clubs like Wolves - sat in 7th, looking up the table, solid philosophy, players that give a damn, decent manager, can beat a top 6 side on their day, ambitious fanbase, 1 game away from a Cup Semi Final and day out at wembley.

Wolverhampton effin Wanderers.

This clubs a shambles from owner, manager, players and fans.

The thing is its getting that bad that im starting to envy clubs like Wolves - sat in 7th, looking up the table, solid philosophy, players that give a damn, decent manager, can beat a top 6 side on their day, ambitious fanbase, 1 game away from a Cup Semi Final and day out at wembley.

Wolverhampton effin Wanderers.

This clubs a shambles from owner, manager, players and fans.

Wolves are about as relevant as we are in the modern game to be fair.

Please explain why we have any right to look down our noses at a club that has achieved vastly more than we have in the last 30 years?

Mate who is a United fan said it all to me today. What on earth were the board at Everton thinking, when they hired someone who had won a few games at hull and Watford. How does that make him suitable to manage a club of Everton’s standing?

This is what makes me sad, the fact that fans of other clubs can quite clearly see our shortcomings and where we should be in regards to stature.

Wolves are about as relevant as we are in the modern game to be fair.

Please explain why we have any right to look down our noses at a club that has achieved vastly more than we have in the last 30 years?

Tbf your bottom statement is exactly my point regarding the fans.

If our fanbase - the lifeblood of the club dont demand us to be outperforming a side who was in the fizzy pop league last season, what hopes have we of a bloke with no connection to the club who makes the decisions demanding it? Or the 11 blokes on the pitch from all over the world with no affinity to the club?

It starts with the fans, Liverpool fans wouldn't accept it, hell Wolves fans would be fuming being sat in 11th as their expectations are that high and fair play to them.

This is what makes me sad, the fact that fans of other clubs can quite clearly see our shortcomings and where we should be in regards to stature.
It got me thinking. The hierarchy of the club have supposedly big aspirations with regard to the stadium, yet arguably the most important position within the club (the manager) is filled by a man without the credentials to do the job.

Tbf your bottom statement is exactly my point regarding the fans.

If our fanbase - the lifeblood of the club dont demand us to be outperforming a side who was in the fizzy pop league last season, what hopes have we of a bloke with no connection to the club who makes the decisions demanding it? Or the 11 blokes on the pitch from all over the world with no affinity to the club?

It starts with the fans, Liverpool fans wouldn't accept it, hell Wolves fans would be fuming being sat in 11th as their expectations are that high and fair play to them.

Its the other way.

Moronic fans with an inflated POV of what Everton 2019 is.

Its basically kopite lite.

Just go the game, cheer on the team and keep your trap shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.