• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The long and short of it is this :-

Is MS guaranteed to turn it around next season? No! SO why potentially waste another season trying to make him someone he isnt?

I know there is no guarantee with a new man but getting a proven, experienced manager will be less of a gamble and more chance of success...

He was last week tho with his tactics according to some. People can’t just blame him for today, his sub Yearh course but the collapse and the errors nope.

Last week didn’t make up for the 4 months previous though. And anything he did gain there was immediately lost today.

Mistakes yes. But same old ones by him.

I just can’t rate him. There’s nothing there to offer hope.

Yep I am. He needs more time more players and a leader on the pitch

I don’t know. Even he gets another 3/4 players in the summer I don’t see things will turn because it’s the manner of setting up a defence. Like the Mina sub. Like the third goal players just stood these and tried to be clear setting up offside trap rather than heading the ball right away...With the remaining fixtures, he will probably get like 44 points from 38 games.

The long and short of it is this :-

Is MS guaranteed to turn it around next season? No! SO why potentially waste another season trying to make him someone he isnt?

I know there is no guarantee with a new man but getting a proven, experienced manager will be less of a gamble and more chance of success...

Nobody is guaranteed to turn it round next season.

Proper bad nuggets anyone blaming him for the defeat, and saying get him out. Get back under your rocks,I hope he signs a contract for 5 years more because I’m sick of you calling him like your all effin better. Gtf
He will be given until nxt season
And rightly so.

Yep because 3 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses in the last 17 games is so good and fully warrants another season, in fact feck it lets have 5 years of it.

And I'm the proper bad nugget?

Couldn't make it up. lol

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.