• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Moyes was “good” in terms of the situation we were in at the time.

I guess we will draw a game or two against the top 6 but this won’t change anything. Damage is done. Season’s over Euro is gone after today.

I think at this point, Europa would be a terrible thing for us, considering we really need a big clear out, the squad needed for a full season of 4 trophies would be less than ideal.

Thats not to say we shouldnt have at least got it and dealt with the issue.......

He knows what a P45 is. You want a job and a serious offer from Everton and you never know...

If Zidane or somebody had any sense they could just accept 15m a year over 5 years, stick a red Christmas tree up, play the Under 16s in the Derby and be home before the new year with 50m in their arse bin.

I think at this point, Europa would be a terrible thing for us, considering we really need a big clear out, the squad needed for a full season of 4 trophies would be less than ideal.

Thats not to say we shouldnt have at least got it and dealt with the issue.......

If we want to move forward Europa is the first platform and we must participate in it season in season out, with the ability to dealt with the competition along with PL. Afterthat reaching CL is the ultimate goal when the new stadium is ready...I guess this is dreaming again.

If we want to move forward Europa is the first platform and we must participate in it season in season out, with the ability to dealt with the competition along with PL. Afterthat reaching CL is the ultimate goal when the new stadium is ready...I guess this is dreaming again.

Breaking the top 4 is certainly a dream, is it an achievable dream? Well we did it once, so yes, it is of course a lot harder currently, but its certainly something we should aspire to.

Breaking the top 4 is certainly a dream, is it an achievable dream? Well we did it once, so yes, it is of course a lot harder currently, but its certainly something we should aspire to.

The club has to start at some point so getting 7th and Europa is the initial target. And I think this is a target at the beginning of the season.

Get the new manager now let him use the 8 games to know his team and prepare for next season.

Funny when I was posting this view I was told I had an agenda... MS is not good enough for Everton, simple as. The last 2 games were a start to getting back on track but for me he has spectacularly blown it, especially being 2-0 up aswell!!!

Next run of games Chelsea (H), West Ham (A), Arsenal (H), Fulham (A), Man Ure (H), Crystal Palace (A), Burnley (H) and Spurs (A).

How many points can you see us getting from them? Only Fulham, Palace and Burnley outside top 10......

Proper bad nuggets anyone blaming him for the defeat, and saying get him out. Get back under your rocks,I hope he signs a contract for 5 years more because I’m sick of you calling him like your all effin better. Gtf

The only way I'll ever get excited to watch Everton again is when this fella, plus a large portion of our first team squad, is punted far far away from the club. Really is just a depressing hobby and has been for a long time.

Funny when I was posting this view I was told I had an agenda... MS is not good enough for Everton, simple as. The last 2 games were a start to getting back on track but for me he has spectacularly blown it, especially being 2-0 up aswell!!!

Next run of games Chelsea (H), West Ham (A), Arsenal (H), Fulham (A), Man Ure (H), Crystal Palace (A), Burnley (H) and Spurs (A).

How many points can you see us getting from them? Only Fulham, Palace and Burnley outside top 10......
Wouldn't surprise me if we didn't get anything and that's actually appaling

I was the first 60-70 minutes today and we looked quite good. Set up well and defended as a unit. I don't know where it went wrong but it seems to be decisions made by the manager which he got wrong. It's hard to weather the storm when you're an away side but Silva threw this lead away. It does remind me of Martinez, look great and flashy but switch off and lose heads when the pressure is on. I still want Silva to get this right, now he can be like Martinez and not learn from it and eventually lose the players or he can take this as a lesson and make sure it doesn't happen in future. He shouldn't be sacked but he has to learn from these mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.