• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t see him keeping his job. I was on board the give him time train, but games like that should have been unlosable in the situation we were in.

First half - mrs asks “why are you guys playing so good?”
Second half - “you guys suck”

Silva’s meltdown at the refs leaving the pitch is showing he is starting to crack.

I’ve genuinely never seen a sub change things for us so negatively than when we brought Mina on and went 3 at the back.

Good to see our centre backs have absolutely no idea how to deal with aerial balls - their only weapon and we looked like we hadn’t trained on it whatsoever.

What a shocking Manager this guy is. Absolutely clueless. Couldn't care less if he gets sacked. Inexcusable what has happened today and he has to take responsibility. Nowhere near an acceptable performance. More unnecessary embarrassment for us all. Had enough of it.

This set of players is far better than what he's getting out of them. I'd bin him at the end of the season.

but how's it hi fault what pickford has done today? he's benched our better players recently like gomes and richarison and they've come back better. It's not about him not getting the quality out of them, they've shown quality throughout the whole game and yet look at their fragile mentality. They're so so soft, newcastle aren't good, they weren't causing problems, we just gifted them things through absolutely shocking individual mistakes. Not because of our structure etc. They were all over us at 1-2, actually think he was right to go for 5 at the back, if he did nothing we'd have still lost and everyone would have blamed him for not doing anything. This is a fragile squad who crumble so easily against anyone who lumps a ball in the box, another manager wouldn't change that, same as the last four havent. Only changing the players with ones who actually have bottle will.

God i hope we don't buy zouma after today, we have a collection of defenders who stand there and watch a ball go over their head like utter amateurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.