• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two teams he's put out which have been heavily scrutinised - and twice now he's came out of it with a result. Don't get me wrong, i'm still not happy with Walcott starting, but it was a brave decision to bench Richarlison - and it worked for us.

Happy to see him given the full summer transfer window & first half of next season.
The inclusion of Schneiderlin and dropping of Gomez tells you the way he's thinking: the defence needs all the help it can get screening wise.

I think we'll play more conservatively until the summer when he can sort a few things out. Hopefully.

Im pretty sure the last 2 results have given him the rest of the season now. I've been very critical of him but im happy to let him see the season out now and see where we go from there. Not a great game yesterday but defended well and better team second half.

i think he meant since the beginning of the year in how they went from leading the Prem with 7 points to now being behind.

if you are backing up and trying to make sense of his posts, you are having a shocker here pal.

As if your own logic and reasoning behind your own material wasn’t bad enough, you are trying to explain his nonsense.

And how many games have we won over the last 6?

What about our home form?

Are you telling me that, based on the fact that we beat Cardiff, we should have beaten Liverpool yesterday?

no, i'm saying it's reasonable to aim for a win.

if you are backing up and trying to make sense of his posts, you are having a shocker here pal.

As if your own logic and reasoning behind your own material wasn’t bad enough, you are trying to explain his nonsense.

you wrote about 40 words here yet they say nothing.

BBC report:
"The trick for Everton is too repeat this effort and application on a regular basis, not simply when presented with the opportunity to inflict some damage on Liverpool.The occasional rousing of the spirits is not enough. Consistency must be found."
About sums it up for me,if we lose at Newcastle, yesterday won't have much meaning.

BBC report:
"The trick for Everton is too repeat this effort and application on a regular basis, not simply when presented with the opportunity to inflict some damage on Liverpool.The occasional rousing of the spirits is not enough. Consistency must be found."
About sums it up for me,if we lose at Newcastle, yesterday won't have much meaning.
The BBC made a basic grammatical error using 'too' instead of 'to'?

Thought the tweaks to the teams in the past two games helped us be less predictable - And I do believe that has become our biggest weakness.

The likes of Schneiderlin coming in and Richarlison moving over to the wing are only fine tweaks but we have seen more from the fullbacks in both games.

The moment this team has a talisman we will look much better again.

Status
Not open for further replies.