• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 17 day holiday they must have worked hard on the defending, ok against Cardiff no big deal but Liverpool are a very good attacking side, fair play, now we just need to popcorn Rafael and get one up there

Still looked a bit ropey and needed some last ditch challenges but I guess no game is easy and especially a good attacking side like the rs are always going to create chances.

I think Coleman has been far better last two games which has made a massive difference. In fact the last two games the only player who hasn't contributed anything positive is Walcott unfortunately

Thought Tosun was a strange selection.

Would rather have seen Lookman come on with Richarlison up top.

We didn’t lose, but thought they were there for the taking 2nd half.

Is it your time of the month FFS yer miserable get lol
It was literally exactly the same last time we played Liverpool. People were praising the man because he managed to get beat by that lot. I just don't get how you can praise him for not losing. Small margins I guess? I'm tired of moral victories. We mocked them hugely(and rightly) when they lost to Real Madrid yet bigged up their team for "only" losing by a small margin. I'd like to see us win a derby more than once a decade.

Thought Tosun was a strange selection.

Would rather have seen Lookman come on with Richarlison up top.

We didn’t lose, but thought they were there for the taking 2nd half.

On Tosun, we've sod all up top so he's doing his best with an extremely limited squad.

The Richarlison experiment hasn't really worked - and if it does work at all, the derby probably isn't the best game for it. Leicester away, great though.

Desperate for a striker as soon as this season finishes.

It was literally exactly the same last time we played Liverpool. People were praising the man because he managed to get beat by that lot. I just don't get how you can praise him for not losing. Small margins I guess? I'm tired of moral victories. We mocked them hugely(and rightly) when they lost to Real Madrid yet bigged up their team for "only" losing by a small margin. I'd like to see us win a derby more than once a decade.
Mate,put a hot water bottle on your stomach,get a Downton Abbey box set on and have a bar of chocolate.It will all be better in the morning.

Mate,put a hot water bottle on your stomach,get a Downton Abbey box set on and have a bar of chocolate.It will all be better in the morning.
I mean, I'm ecstatic at the result as it makes that lot drop ANOTHER 2 points. But why can't we be annoyed at yet another year with no wins against them?

Status
Not open for further replies.