• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing less than beating Cardiff comfortably, lets get it right Watford showed them up for what they are on Friday

absolutely no excuses with the break we've had as well, if we draw/lose tonight I still don't expect him to get sacked like but he'll have done very well to last the season based on what he's given us these past few months

on a side note, how boss has it been not fuming abar everton every weekend

nothing less than beating Cardiff comfortably, lets get it right Watford showed them up for what they are on Friday

absolutely no excuses with the break we've had as well, if we draw/lose tonight I still don't expect him to get sacked like but he'll have done very well to last the season based on what he's given us these past few months

on a side note, how boss has it been not fuming abar everton every weekend

My cat has never felt so safe ( he might be in hiding tonight )

Stick with Marco through thick and thin until May, and see who falls out of the managerial merry go round we might pick from. Preferably one with a better command of English. Rafael speaks good English and his family still live in Heswall, and he knows his onions, and he is a good coach, so to hell with the rest. Beggars can't be choosers.

Absolutely not.

Stick with Marco through thick and thin until May, and see who falls out of the managerial merry go round we might pick from. Preferably one with a better command of English. Rafael speaks good English and his family still live in Heswall, and he knows his onions, and he is a good coach, so to hell with the rest. Beggars can't be choosers.
Not for me mate the bad points massively outweigh the good points

Status
Not open for further replies.