• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it will happen as I think Silva will be here next season but this is from a recent interview with the Telegraph Mourinho done.

This time he says he would look at “a club that is not ready to be a trophy-hunter immediately but with the ambition to be a trophy-hunter.”

Wonder what clubs fall into this category? Would have thought we were one

Not saying it will happen as I think Silva will be here next season but this is from a recent interview with the Telegraph Mourinho done.

This time he says he would look at “a club that is not ready to be a trophy-hunter immediately but with the ambition to be a trophy-hunter.”

Wonder what clubs fall into this category? Would have thought we were one
Can't believe people actually want this theater performer.

Can't believe people actually want this theater performer.
I hear what you’re saying but.........people keep saying we need a proven manager. Someone asked this morning “what’s the definition of proven?” If Mourinho doesn’t fall into this category, no-one does ffs.

I hear what you’re saying but.........people keep saying we need a proven manager. Someone asked this morning “what’s the definition of proven?” If Mourinho doesn’t fall into this category, no-one does ffs.

It doesn’t matter what he’s done in the distant past, it’s 2019 and the man is a toxic dinosaur. He’d last about 8 months with this set of players and would leave a trail of untold destruction in his wake.

It doesn’t matter what he’s done in the distant past, it’s 2019 and the man is a toxic dinosaur. He’d last about 8 months with this set of players and would leave a trail of destruction in his wake.

He's not coming. He's not a man for the future in my opinion. So it's all hypothetical.

But I would love to see him utterly gut this squad and throw every one of these chancers under the bus. All inside 6 months.

It doesn’t matter what he’s done in the distant past, it’s 2019 and the man is a toxic dinosaur. He’d last about 8 months with this set of players and would leave a trail of destruction in his wake.
I’m not saying I want to hire him, I’m just saying in my book he is definitely a “proven” manager, that’s all.

It doesn’t matter what he’s done in the distant past, it’s 2019 and the man is a toxic dinosaur. He’d last about 8 months with this set of players and would leave a trail of untold destruction in his wake.

I'd actually like that. Bit of carnage. It'd be like the worst of Koeman and Allardyce but more temperamental. I dont even care about winning things anymore, I just want to see disharmony and rage.

Yeah, why would we want a really successful manager?
@mikeh72 pretty much summed it up, This guy would be a train wreck from start to finish, His hunger is completely gone and anywhere he goes now it's just a big drama show, He's been managing the best of the best and you expect him to come in and sort these average Joe's out? He wouldn't have a clue what to do walking into this place.

The distant past? Less than 2 years since he won the Europa league. WTF. I get hes a bit of a tool and theres a lot of turbulence that comes with him but he wins trophies, that simply cant be argued with. The fact people now think someone like Mourinho is beneath us is laughable. This time last year we had Sam allardyce in charge. At Utd he challenged the player power, clearly too much and they all downed tools. Player power at everton isn't a patch on that of a club like utd or Madrid. He wouldn't have an issue here with keeping egos in check here imo.

I think that misses the point - I don’t think Mourinho gives a stuff any more. He has been extracting as much cash as he can from the job in recent years, and seems totally unmotivated

The distant past? Less than 2 years since he won the Europa league. WTF. I get hes a bit of a tool and theres a lot of turbulence that comes with him but he wins trophies, that simply cant be argued with. The fact people now think someone like Mourinho is beneath us is laughable. This time last year we had Sam allardyce in charge. At Utd he challenged the player power, clearly too much and they all downed tools. Player power at everton isn't a patch on that of a club like utd or Madrid. He wouldn't have an issue here with keeping egos in check here imo.

I agree and would have him in a heartbeat. Even a half empty Mourinho is a big step up from some of the numpties we have had in charge over the last few years and we haven't won a trophy for about 22 years which says it all. Wouldn't even like to try and count what Mourinho has won during the last 22 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.