• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way things have gone we should have just kept Martinez and sunk all the wasted millions into the team. Wasn’t a fan, but his style is obviously what the board/Moshiri wants, so it makes no sense in retrospect to sack him when he could have tried to implement his style with higher quality players.

The way things have gone we should have just kept Martinez and sunk all the wasted millions into the team. Wasn’t a fan, but his style is obviously what the board/Moshiri wants, so it makes no sense in retrospect to sack him when he could have tried to implement his style with higher quality players.
If we would of kept Martinez we would now be where Wigan are.

For this to happen it would mean 2 losses. I’m not sure about you but there’s no way I want the blues to lose the next two, especially the one next Sunday.

The best way forward for me is to asses at the end of the season. There’s no point in getting rid now as we are going to finish mid table and it’s all pretty much the same.
Surely next Sunday is already penciled in as an 'expected loss'

Surely next Sunday is already penciled in as an 'expected loss'
Liverpool are going to cane us I think. They have been on a bad run of form and this could be an inflection point.

You can argue it is a good time to play them, but they will be super motivated to give someone a spanking, and we are easy pickings if they decide to play the high energy press.

Status
Not open for further replies.