• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is though, he was out of work for being crap at his job, only the people running Everton being the big divvies they are and seem to justify being divvies regularly would agree to pay watford 4 mill because were scared of them telling the FA, didn't Watford get Silva from Hull under suspicious circumstances, if we're paying them then I'd rather us open a can of worms and talk about all their dodgy dealings

It's another subject like but we just seem to accept everything that's threw at us on and off the pitch without causing a fuss, everything from bad decisions to paying for sacked managers

We don’t though. But internet Everton fans always think the worst.

Been the way since i ever joined here about a million years ago.

Some of the doom merchants write off the Cardiff game and lick their lips at a derby defeat so they can sharpen their axes. Silva ain't going anywhere soon. We should get something from the Cardiff game anyway, and as long as we are not battered in the derby by a vastly superior collection of footballers, realists will say OK and go from there. Nobody is happy with this, but we are what we are and will be until we shed poor players and get better ones under whichever manager is here next season.

We don’t though. But internet Everton fans always think the worst.

Been the way since i ever joined here about a million years ago.

Yeah I have to take a step back from internet views sometimes myself, I think being crap on the field opens up a world of fury against the whole Everton establishment, probably shows why Evertonians fume at everything board level down since 1994

I suppose if we were still in the FA cup and doing well in the league then we'd be laughing at the 4 mill, unfortunately it's the opposite

Watford probably did it as a prank, like sat there bored, thinking of a good practical joke, got on the phone to us and demanded 4 million for Silva whilst sniggering.

Mosh folded, used to shedding out for crap.

We’d have to pay it no matter what though D.
It sort of looks like the board are doubling down on Silva. I know that it isn't necessarily the case, but the perception is very much that.

It's a big one of these
middle-finger.png
to fans wanting him gone this early.

Status
Not open for further replies.