• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Deeney! I hope big sync grabs him round the neck as he comes out of the dressing room for kick off and has a very loud word with him in front of everyone in the tunnel. We will see what he’s made of then.

Marco Silva - awful defensive record at every club in England.

Why do people want him to stay when he's made it clear he isnt changing the way he defends set pieces?

He's got to go as it'll be the same next season anyone in doubt remember the depressing final season of Martinez - do we really want that again?

Get rid

Get away with them? What's he meant to do?

Ask for a straightener? I wouldn't fancy Silva's chances.

Bring it to the refs attention, bring it to the fa's attention. Put pressure on the ref so when ever we get a foul our players can get round the ref and say "they said they were going to do this" "he said they were going to kick the crap out of us!" Make us more likely to get fouls and makes them more likely to get booked or sent off.

If deeney had said that about any of the top six side you can guarantee they would of brought it up and you can guarantee deeney would be getting sent off at the weekend.

That's what I exspect him to do. I exspect our manager to have some bloody nouce about him not to just bend over and say "which hole sir" every bloody time.

If we do lose I sincerely hope it's not one of those terrible games where we're only just slightly more awful than them. If we're gonna lose I truly hope they smash us and it accelerates this useless get's departure.

Marco Silva - awful defensive record at every club in England.

Why do people want him to stay when he's made it clear he isnt changing the way he defends set pieces?

He's got to go as it'll be the same next season anyone in doubt remember the depressing final season of Martinez - do we really want that again?

Get rid

If he gets 7th he can stay.

More stats as I like em.

Expected goals for and against.

Again, I thought it showed an interesting trend.

Bring it to the refs attention, bring it to the fa's attention. Put pressure on the ref so when ever we get a foul our players can get round the ref and say "they said they were going to do this" "he said they were going to kick the crap out of us!" Make us more likely to get fouls and makes them more likely to get booked or sent off.

If deeney had said that about any of the top six side you can guarantee they would of brought it up and you can guarantee deeney would be getting sent off at the weekend.

That's what I exspect him to do. I exspect our manager to have some bloody nouce about him not to just bend over and say "which hole sir" every bloody time.
Genuine question, have you had a previous username on here (GOT) previous to this one?

I'm being genuine when I say you remind me of someone but I can't think who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.