• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t get a tune out of this squad. How many managers is that now?
I think Silva hasn’t helped himself with some of these decisions but I think it goes deeper than just the manager.

Some of these players, actually no, quite a few of these players are stealing a living as Premier League footballers, happy to turn up kick the ball about and then go home.

Needs a vast clear out this squad from top to bottom. I’d also question what the actually plan is for this club other than wasting tens of millions of pounds on utter average players.
Same was being said on Man United players and yet the change of manager worked miracles. We can’t get rid of them all, we need someone who will get a tune of them.

Nonsense. No self-respecting manager of a nation like England, Italy, Brazil or any other with such heritage would quit such a job, especially when it is your own country.

Managing your country is a massive honour.

Funny how all the worlds top managers manage at club football and not at international level. You'll not see Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti etc. Managing at international level anytime soon...

Funny how all the worlds top managers manage at club football and not at international level. You'll not see Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti etc. Managing at international level anytime soon...
Many managers have a spell in international management, then go back to club management. Conte managed Italy, for example, then went to Chelsea. Not everyone is just motivated by money and self-interest. Most of the Dutch coaches have at least one spell managing Holland.

Many managers have a spell in international management, then go back to club management. Conte managed Italy, for example, then went to Chelsea. Not everyone is just motivated by money and self-interest. Most of the Dutch coaches have at least one spell managing Holland.

I agree however as you say most managers dont stay at international level for long as the appeal is not there long term.

Mancini for me is the most realistic appointment who will have us challenging for the top 6/progressing in the cups.

God knows who Brands would go for I have a feeling he would go for someone he trusts for stability which is why I feel he will look at Van Gaal

Agree. This "possession football" doesn't suit us. We like an in your face sort of style of play and the fans react to that. Feel the likes of Silva and Martinez over complicate simple aspects of football, Koeman was lazy and arrogant.

I think this "the manager doesn't get us" stuff is false, Moshiri doesn't get us.
Maybe you are right, but I think you do more damage sticking with someone who is clearly wrong for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.