• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got worse since he left though. League wise.

He had tiny budget but still managed to stabilise the club and took Everton to a constant 7th place finish that’s the difference.

But still nowhere and just treading water. The honest truth was we still never looked like winning anything. I would rather take the Gamble we have taken to attempt to win something rather than acceptance of 7th or 8th each season as our target.
Will take a few seasons but can be done with patience and fans not acting like we should be up there with Man City , Chelsea etc......we are a long way off them and will be difficult to close that gap.

I'm honestly beginning to think that under the Moshiri regime, this club is doomed. His habit of picking 'Flavour of the Month' managers, is getting to be a bit concerning. I have never, in my life, known anything like this. We are on our fourth manager, and have spent stupid money. And all for what? How can a billionaire rock in, and three years later, this is the state of play?

Would it surprise anyone, if the next manager he 'just has to have' is Solskjaer?

Moshiri is killing us.
Kenwrong must be advising him...I know, let's go for Gerrard after he wins the Scottish prem....lol

Silva yes.

Sam no he’s a fireman.

Koeman done pretty well at Soton for 2 full seasons.

I think my point is that we never go out and find a manager that isn't already in the headlines. Koeman was getting all the plaudits at Southampton. I'll be honest, I thought he was a good appointment (at the time). We just seem to appoint the obvious managers. Koeman - Allardyce - Silva. They are all really obvious appointments. No thought has gone into any of them. It was like that when we appointed Martinez.

But still nowhere and just treading water. The honest truth was we still never looked like winning anything. I would rather take the Gamble we have taken to attempt to win something rather than acceptance of 7th or 8th each season as our target.
Will take a few seasons but can be done with patience and fans not acting like we should be up there with Man City , Chelsea etc......we are a long way off them and will be difficult to close that gap.

It won't be easy, but of all the clubs that want to get into the top six I think we are best placed - we have the best youth setup, decent finances (for once), a squad which is playing way below its potential and hopefully a new ground sooner rather than later. If Silva turns this around and comes up with a way of playing that our players actually believe in I think we could be in business.

It's difficult to explain how bad we've been since that pickford error in the Derby. Tactically perfect that day and our best 11 matched the reds all over the pitch.

I just worry watching us now especially away from home. Our tactics and the way we set up doesn't change, home or away, vs big side, vs weaker side. It's alarming.

I can see how a manager would want to stick with his best side. That's all well and good when it's a winning side that looks untouchable. But when the same side turns up week in week out and performs no better than the last you start to have serious doubts.

Surely away from home we need to sit off more and have lots of pace upfront and in wide areas, but possibly with a striker on the pitch. More counter style.

At home non of this 4-2-3-1 or false 9...
4-4-2 please. We need to start creating more chances on goal.

It's starting to feel like we have someone as stubborn as Koeman in charge.

Hardly seeing anyone said that except expectation to beat dross at home comfortably.

Hardly seeing anyone said that except expectation to beat dross at home comfortably.

Mate we have been dross for a good few years. We are not much better than anyone in the league in all honesty. Let us give a manager more than 6-7 months to implement there style then we are able to judge fairly

Incredible. Isn't it obvious? He's gotten tapped up again. It's why he was was terrible at Watford.

Are we still behind the idea we made him bad at Watford. I hope so. Cause the idea we hired a undecorated prem manager based on a run of semi-decent form for a quarter of a season is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.