• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much like you moan about everything I said. No matter what I said you moan all the time.

Look. There is zero way I would moan about a manager who got his job well done like David Moyes. I was always a fan of Moyes back then. Much like I did not moan about Koeman in his first season because a manager got his job done.

Oh and you can’t guarantee anything. Literally nothing basically.

I don’t believe you.

But if Moyes was still here you’d be the first on here moaning about him.

We all did. Moyes got us in a stabilised position with the expectation of nothing more nothing less. Come Christmas every season barring one we were out of the equation with regards to top 4. We usually had runs of bad form then spells of good form with Moyes with a usual strong finish when no pressure.

We reached a Cup final and a semi but with 11 seasons in charge we knew we were not exactly going to do better and he stuck with drab established players rather than using them as bait to get slightly better. I think we were all thankful to him on one hand but also grateful he left as it was stale.

We all did. Moyes got us in a stabilised position with the expectation of nothing more nothing less. Come Christmas every season barring one we were out of the equation with regards to top 4. We usually had runs of bad form then spells of good form with Moyes with a usual strong finish when no pressure.

We reached a Cup final and a semi but with 11 seasons in charge we knew we were not exactly going to do better and he stuck with drab established players rather than using them as bait to get slightly better. I think we were all thankful to him on one hand but also grateful he left as it was stale.

Got worse since he left though. League wise.

He had tiny budget but still managed to stabilise the club and took Everton to a constant 7th place finish that’s the difference.

Same here.

I could never understand the attraction Silva held for Moshiri in the first place but there you are.

I would not fire him at the moment but if Frank or anyone else put me on the spot and asked me why I would not fire him....I could not put up a decent argument for retaining him.

Save one.

Moshiri.

His track record in appointing managers since he came here is atrocious.

And I dread to think who the next one will be when Silva is eventually sacked (I am predicting around October/November this year)

I am desperately hoping Brands picks the next one and that Moshiri is kept well out of the loop.

I'm honestly beginning to think that under the Moshiri regime, this club is doomed. His habit of picking 'Flavour of the Month' managers, is getting to be a bit concerning. I have never, in my life, known anything like this. We are on our fourth manager, and have spent stupid money. And all for what? How can a billionaire rock in, and three years later, this is the state of play?

Would it surprise anyone, if the next manager he 'just has to have' is Solskjaer?

Moshiri is killing us.

I'm honestly beginning to think that under the Moshiri regime, this club is doomed. His habit of picking 'Flavour of the Month' managers, is getting to be a bit concerning. I have never, in my life, known anything like this. We are on our fourth manager, and have spent stupid money. And all for what? How can a billionaire rock in, and three years later, this is the state of play?

Would it surprise anyone, if the next manager he 'just has to have' is Solskjaer?

Moshiri is killing us.

Silva yes.

Sam no he’s a fireman.

Koeman done pretty well at Soton for 2 full seasons.

We’re a shitshow, how much of that is down to the manager, I’ve no idea. But I feel like it runs deeper than that.

The clubs made poor decision after poor decision for years, and it’s showing.

We thought we could fix it by lashing money at it to catch up to the bigger teams and all we’ve been left with is a load of underperforming players on massive contracts.

Hopefully with the appointment of Brands we will get back on the right track, but it’s gonna take time. I reckon we will probably see more bad weekends than good for the next year or so at least.

Moshiri is killing us.

Correct.

I have supported Marco and I still will as changing managers every 5 minutes is going to help no one as it proves you will eventually be relegated.

My concern is the Southampton manager has been in 5 minutes and has got them playing with intensity and press well, they played extra time on wed but looked fitter than our buffoons, so is the players or is it Marco?

He changed their tactics though, and they have gone from having no confidence in how they play to having belief in it (and in him).

Silva started to here - that Chelsea game for example (their downturn in form is almost entirely down to him sussing out how to stop them, then other managers doing the same) or the derby (which was our best performance at Anfield I can remember, despite the way it ended) and we could all see the benefit but for some reason we have gone backwards over the past few months, retreating into this 4-5-1 nonsense that doesn't change irrespective of who we play.

Silva needs to change it, have confidence to drop underperforming players and generally freshen things up. I have more faith that he will than I did for Martinez, Koeman and Allardyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.