• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate the dejected, planless performances, as long as we aren't near the bottom 3 he still gets a free pass this season for me even though I'll keep moaning after games like today.

Southampton have won 2 home games in 18 months and even this shower couldn't beat them. It was dire, just awful. I know the manager needs time, so I'll write this season off and hope for better next season. Emery and sarri are not pulling up trees at arsenal and Chelsea. But saying that, some of the players aren't good enough for championship never mind PL. Even if silva is sacked the rubbish players are still here.

I think he plays a nice style at times but my fears are he doesn't have a record and is inexperienced. In the bad runs he's had in this country he hasn't been able to turn it around. I will back him because I don't think hiring and firing will help us right now, we need stability and to complete a rebuild of the entire squad, but I have big reservations about him.
The problem is, it used to be managers had to work through the leagues to catch the eye and get a chance at a top club. Now it is easy to be fooled by foreign managers who win leagues overseas that are not Of a high enough standard. We all know Rodgers is crap, but he is winning a hatful in Scotland.

Anyone who thinks he is going to blossom before he is fired is deluded.He is out of his depth totally.

I hope he will improve a lot and be a success. I have my doubts but I'd rather wait and see than write him off so soon.

He's doing an extremely average job right now though. Probably even a bit below average tbh. It's not good enough.

The problem is, it used to be managers had to work through the leagues to catch the eye and get a chance at a top club. Now it is easy to be fooled by foreign managers who win leagues overseas that are not Of a high enough standard. We all know Rodgers is crap, but he is winning a hatful in Scotland.

I don't know if Rodgers is crap per se. He is just a bloody weirdo.

That’s exactly the reason why the comparisons with Klopp’s first season at them needs to be knocked right off. He won leagues in Germany and got to a CL final.

Silva won a one-horse race and boasts an extremely average record in the PL. Bizarre why we chased him as much as we did.
On the other hand, you have to hand it to Marco. He turned one good run at Hull into a multimillion career!

That’s a ridiculous statement the worst by a distance is FAT SAM!! I’m not defending how we are playing at the moment but some of the blame has to fall on the players. I think he should get this season and at least a quarter of next season to get more of his own players in to be judged. He is still dealing with a crock of cack players from previous managers once this is dealt with and he has his own players we will see change I’m sure of it
Fat Sam who outperformed him?

Klopp got them to 2 cup finals that season he took over and they looked to have binned trying to get top 4 in the league by prioritising getting top 4 through the Europa League route.

Silva being compared with Klopp is laughable, they are miles apart.

Look what Javi Gracia is doing with the same exact team that Silva had at Watford who are currently in 7th place right now.

Gracia in the summer or will Moshiri go for Hasenhuttl instead as Moshiri's Modus Operandi in getting a manager who is the flavour of the month.

Silva took a small club like Estoril to the top flight in portugal.They then after promotion, went on to finish 5th and 4th.He won a portugese cup with Sporting Lisbon in 2015.That was sportings first trophy since 2008.His Olympiakos side, beat Arsenal in the champions league.Granted his record in England is a bit meh, but to make out that Silva has no pedigree is laughable.I would imagine that once the wasters are cleared out, and Silva has a squad to his own liking created.Then in a around a years time we will have a better idea, as to whether he will be a success at Everton or not.

That’s a ridiculous statement the worst by a distance is FAT SAM!! I’m not defending how we are playing at the moment but some of the blame has to fall on the players. I think he should get this season and at least a quarter of next season to get more of his own players in to be judged. He is still dealing with a crock of cack players from previous managers once this is dealt with and he has his own players we will see change I’m sure of it

Its Mike Walker in the modern era... its not even debatable.

Sam frigging allardyce got more points than this fraud with tom Davies in the team

This manager would get you relegated with messi in the team

Can people stop misusing the word fraud? Silva is far from a fraud, he has had success as a manager. Maybe he's just not suited for this league, then again he hasn't had the time at any of his jobs over here to know for sure after all he was tapped up by Watford when he would have been well equipped to bring Hull back up had he stayed, then got sacked after 6 months by Watford because we may/may not have done the same thing and now he's in his 6th month here

Can people stop misusing the word fraud? Silva is far from a fraud, he has had success as a manager. Maybe he's just not suited for this league, then again he hasn't had the time at any of his jobs over here to know for sure after all he was tapped up by Watford when he would have been well equipped to bring Hull back up had he stayed, then got sacked after 6 months by Watford because we may/may not have done the same thing and now he's in his 6th month here

Great qualities for a manager then...

Status
Not open for further replies.