• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Silva and the players threw the game and couldn't be arsed. We lost. Get over it

Where did anyone claim they threw the game though? But you carry on happy clapping while the fourth most successful club in the country sits bottom half under a manager who patently hasn’t got a clue.

Fans are entitled to be p!ssed off, I don’t know why people feel the need to shout people down for criticising the manager. They are entitled to.

I think we shouldve matched their formation today but I can see why he went unchanged. That being said there are question marks, he still gets the summer window before I consider him being turfed though.

My major concern is that Silva is showing the same kind of complete guesswork with his starting lineups and subs as RK did in his last knockings.

If he can’t have the courage of his convictions and stick with what he thinks is his best XI he either has no clue what it is, or lacks the minerals to do it. Either way it doesn’t look good for him.

Me too. I think I'm kidding myself. I didn't want him but TBF I didn't know who I wanted. It's gone right off the rails and if this form was the start of the season he'd probably be on the verge of being sacked.
Form table shows we're in the bottom 3 for the last 10 games. Relegation form.

Status
Not open for further replies.