• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes its just a working partnerhip that works well together... they obviously had the right chemistry together at PSV... whether that would translate over here i don't know.. but we are looking at the players, Lozano for one that they had playing well over there so that in itself is a sign brands is looking to hook up with former colleagues
Brands is looking to enrich his old pals, I mean work again with his former colleagues lol

I like silva and think he will progress us but, unfortunately, he has it in his locker to supremely mess up his tactics against the top sides.

I remember a 6-2 home defeat Man U,Xmas 1977 I think,a total one off even back in the fitful 1970's for us, these type of humiliations occur far more regularly nowadays unfortunately, totally embarrassing even allowing for the standard of opposition.

That defeat signalled the end of a long unbeaten run Dario and we were top of the table with eventual champions, Forest.

Different days, my friend :(

its quite simple , Moshiri HAS to shoulder this , as he has appointed all these managers personally. so that purely on him

he then instructs his footballing mastermind, Marcel brands to appoint his manager.. which should of happened in the first place instead of having an Iranian bookeepers choice forced on him.

that should at least greatly improve our chances of getting in a better quality manager, and not just some fella who done well with Watford for 6 games

That may well happen in the future Frank, but`s not happening this season.

No amount of shouting on the internet is going to change that.

* I suggest now would be a good time to immerse yourself in Frosty Jack ( if you haven`t done already )

That may well happen in the future Frank, but`s not happening this season.

No amount of shouting on the internet is going to change that.

* I suggest now would be a good time to immerse yourself in Frosty Jack ( if you haven`t done already )

couple of days off it. its been a heavy last couple of days. this result might tip me over the edge tho

Status
Not open for further replies.