• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t you know, we won the “ we had a decent go and still didn’t win” award, for our sensational performances at Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal. I, for one, have never been more proud to be a blue than when Arsenal beat us with the handbrake on, in reverse, with a steering wheel lock on. The results aren’t important mate, it’s the getting beat by a Man U side making their worst start in Premier League history, getting a draw at an average Chelsea side, and of course the never-to-be-forgotten, almost-got-a-point at Anfield. What more do you want? Results against the crap sides?! Don’t be so ungrateful. #progress
according to @davek silva is very much worth persisting with for gaining 1 point from 2 games where we basically held our own for 90 mins.

I don't think hes watched much of the other 20 odd games … complete eye aids

Sad to see how poor we have played lately and it is more of relflection on Silva than anyone. For me, he has to keep Richarlison at LW and stop starting Bernard there. Start DCL or Tosun at striker. Keep starting Lookman at RW and leave the rest alone...we would see a marked improvment in scoring and offense with that starting lineup/formation. Subs = Walcott, DCL/Tosun, Bernard
whod have thought playing players in their CORRECT positions gives you a much better chance of at least playing well?

and im counting this window as another chance for silva. if he doesn't sign anyone that's his prerogative. but he will have had 2 windows to sort this completely shambolic squad out.

and im counting this window as another chance for silva. if he doesn't sign anyone that's his prerogative. but he will have had 2 windows to sort this completely shambolic squad out.

I think that's a little unfair on him. Whatever reservations you have about his current performance it's not as if this situation is entirely or even mostly of his making? He's dealing with the signings of 3 other managers. This January window is notoriously difficult for landing the best players. The value, if you can really say that about the absurd prices players are going for now is in the summer and given that the cupboard is relatively bare at the moment surely the best idea is to soldier on till the end of the season, get rid of the deadwood and reset in the summer?

I don't think he has much of a say in whether we do business or not - I'm sure he'd like to, but there are restrictions which are not of his making

Wow. So let’s just sack yet another manager and pay up 3 years worth of contracts and get another one in - paying compo and more money for the incoming manager

Because then we will have loads of money spare for the summer .

We have to get the deadwood gone before any further progress is made.

Short term pain. Long term gain

Wow. So let’s just sack yet another manager and pay up 3 years worth of contracts and get another one in - paying compo and more money for the incoming manager

Because then we will have loads of money spare for the summer .

We have to get the deadwood gone before any further progress is made.

Short term pain. Long term gain

Who would we get in at this point in the season ????

Not one single person from the " Silva Out " camp has come up with a viable replacement !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.